vampcow = Rang_27
yam102284 = Duchess15
Yayi = felinorc
zorana_dragonky = mews2much

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still waiting for Renovia to post pics of my box to her. I hope she is feeling better.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Are there any pressie still outstanding? Or did they all arrive?
Actually, my SS didn't ship mine out until after Christmas, so I'm still waiting....hoping it comes today, as I go back to work tomorrow, and won't be here to watch for the mail person to come, lol!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, using the Santee/Santor list, plus a little thinking, I think I've come up with a good (and very possibly wrong, of course) guess on who my SS was.

From the list, I see that butzie, lmunsie, Jessy, KittKatt, Paulena, Snake_Lady, tierr0, vampcow, and zorana_dragonky have received their SS gifts but have not been acknowledged as senders.

My first gift was postmarked Plano, TX, but I'm that was a ruse. The second was from Ontario. I doubt anyone would go to the trouble of sending a gift OUT of the country in order to cover their tracks, so I think that's the real location of my SS.

Now, the sticky point is that many members, whether to be cute or to cut down the chances of online problems, don't give their location in their profile. "Kitty Heaven" could be anywhere most of us are, right?

However, with some careful checking, I think the likeliest in that list is Snake_Lady.

Am I getting warm?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

However, with some careful checking, I think the likeliest in that list is Snake_Lady.

Am I getting warm?
You're white hot...get it? No need to look any further...

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Very.
Couldn't be hotter!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

My list shows 9 outstanding.

The dangers of deductive reasoning...
Unfortunately not everyone posts when they receive their gift.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I never understand that either, since for me, half the fun of participating is posting in the SS threads all along.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

Are there any pressie still outstanding? Or did they all arrive?
I haven't received mine yet. My SS sent it on Dec. 11, but the Post Office must be holding it for ransom.

I'm also still waiting for GailC to post pictures of the box I sent her. (hint, hint)

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That happend to me last year. I was actually disappointed / worried. I just kept hoping it got there. Even if people can't post photos it's good to know they got the gift.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know, it is nice when people post pictures! It's half the fun of participating.

I don't understand people not posting that they recieved one though, just pop in quickly to say you've got it, doesn't take long.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Now, the sticky point is that many members, whether to be cute or to cut down the chances of online problems, don't give their location in their profile. "Kitty Heaven" could be anywhere most of us are, right?

Am I getting warm?
Yup, sorry, I didn't see this when I sent you a pm today......
(I was awaiting response as to whether you wanted me to out myself, or wait and I'd send you a final clue..... I opted for outting myself, since the lettermail seems to vary in time. I was going to send you a snake shed as a final clue)

But yes, your presents slithered their way across the border. The first one with help from Carol
The second one, well, my hubbys name is Mark.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Actually, my SS didn't ship mine out until after Christmas, so I'm still waiting....hoping it comes today, as I go back to work tomorrow, and won't be here to watch for the mail person to come, lol!!
Oh... but if it's sitting there all pretty waiting for you when you come back from work won't that be great!? And, it will make your day go by so fast just thinking of it waiting to greet you!
(or it might make the day take longer.. but shhhh I didn't say that!)

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I never understand that either, since for me, half the fun of participating is posting in the SS threads all along.
Me too, though a few years I've had issues with that thing, most of the time though I do get the I got it and no pictures posted

Originally Posted by GoldyCat

I haven't received mine yet. My SS sent it on Dec. 11, but the Post Office must be holding it for ransom.

I'm also still waiting for GailC to post pictures of the box I sent her. (hint, hint)
Darn that Post office!!! Is there a tracking number? Has it moved from where it was sent? Can we drive to get it?

Originally Posted by Rang_27

That happend to me last year. I was actually disappointed / worried. I just kept hoping it got there. Even if people can't post photos it's good to know they got the gift.
Thankfully I do know the outcome of all of my sent out gifts... EVEN THE ONE THAT NEVER SHOWED!!!
Ok, no more evil flashbacks!

Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Yup, sorry, I didn't see this when I sent you a pm today......
(I was awaiting response as to whether you wanted me to out myself, or wait and I'd send you a final clue..... I opted for outting myself, since the lettermail seems to vary in time. I was going to send you a snake shed as a final clue)

But yes, your presents slithered their way across the border. The first one with help from Carol
The second one, well, my hubbys name is Mark.
Now we finally get to know who the cool pressies were from. The snake skin thing would have ranked right up with the llama fur incident!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Now we finally get to know who the cool pressies were from. The snake skin thing would have ranked right up with the llama fur incident!

Indeed....

it was to be the final giveaway hint..... I mean really, if I sent anything at all to do with snakes, it would be hard to not know who it was. So if Mike hadn't figured me out, I would have sent a card with a shed in it

thinking of this years possibilities already....

Hmmmm, maybe if I get someone local, they may get a package marked LIVE HARMLESS reptile

(I'm kidding..... in Canada there's actually only one legal way to ship snakes, and that's by air freight....expensive and time consumming

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found this pic on LOL Cats: I thought is was pretty funny and appropriate for SS kitty "thoughts" when they receive their gifts:

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You beat me to it! I immediately thought of this thread when I saw that this morning.