I got a couple of questions

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a couple of questions regarding adults 3mo old and newborn feeding schedual

I want the best for my 9 cats so here is the question
1 is farmina chicken dry good for all life stages? The protein is 44 and fat is 20 that what someone said it was after they got it in the mail idk for sure
2 how much wet and how often to feed an 17yr old 3 yr old and 1 yr old and 3 mo old
And how much and how often to feed wet to a nursing cat?
And when kittens start to when how often and how much to feed in a day? I have 4 9 day old kittens

Right now all the adults and 3mo old are getting 1 can a day split into two meals and momma gets 2 cans a day split into two meals the babies havent started eating yet

gunblade

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a couple of questions regarding adults 3mo old and newborn feeding schedual

I want the best for my 9 cats so here is the question
1 is farmina chicken dry good for all life stages? The protein is 44 and fat is 20 that what someone said it was after they got it in the mail idk for sure
 2 how much wet and how often to feed an 17yr old 3 yr old and 1 yr old and 3 mo old
 And how much and how often to feed wet to a nursing cat?
And when kittens start to when how often and how much to feed in a day? I have 4 9 day old kittens
Because of their tiny stomachs they dont each much per meal, but have lots of tiny meals. About 4 weeks when they are starting to explore they'll also start putting things in their mouth. That means they can start on wet food. As long as mommy is nursing them and eating the higher callory kitten food, you don't really have to do anything except enjoy their transformation from hair balls to the majestic felines they will grow into.

Right now all the adults and 3mo old are getting 1 can a day split into two meals and momma gets 2 cans a day split into two meals the babies havent started eating yet
I would give mommy 4 meals of 1 can. If she is leaving any then thats how much she should be eating per meal.

Last edited: