I Don't Know What You Stepped In....but I Sure Like It.

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
I was out working around the property and came in to cool off and have lunch. I took off my shoes and Ginger thought they were really cool. She always checks them out when I come in from outside but today was different. She was rolling around on them and sniffing them. Biting them and wrasseling them. MMMM that smells good.....Silly kitty. Now she is curled up in her favorite spot, next to me in the comfy chair. Life is good:crazy:.
Jack

Shoe1.jpg
Shoe2.jpg
Shoe3.jpg
Shoe2.jpg
Shoe3.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Thank you for the tip about the crinkled up paper. That is her most favorite toy so when I put it in the shoe she really had fun. My friends have gotten her a variety of kitty toys, but go figure, her favorite is a crinkled up piece of paper. This reminds me of the child that gets an expensive gift but has more fun with the box it came in:crazy:.
Jack

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
I was out working around the property and came in to cool off and have lunch. I took off my shoes and Ginger thought they were really cool. She always checks them out when I come in from outside but today was different. She was rolling around on them and sniffing them. Biting them and wrasseling them. MMMM that smells good.....Silly kitty. Now she is curled up in her favorite spot, next to me in the comfy chair. Life is good:crazy:.
Jack

View attachment 240975 View attachment 240976 View attachment 240977 View attachment 240976 View attachment 240977
She's such a sweetie, J Jack B !!!