I Don't Know What To Do With My Kitten

Icarus98

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I just found this site and don't even know what to expect from asking this question but I'll ask anyways. My Cat gave birth around four months ago to four kittens. I'm only able to keep one so I was able to give away two to very nice homes, but I still have one to give away. I have been asking everyone and anyone I know if they want a kitten but I still haven't found anyone yet. I have thought of taking her to a shelter but just the thought of her in a cage and not knowing how long she'll be there saddens me. I guess I'm asking if anyone knows any websites where I can give her away or if taking here to a shelter is a valid solution. This is my first time actually asking anything here so any answers would help. Thank you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Icarus98

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Welcome!!
Have you tried Nextdoor.com?

By the way, don't give her away - absolutely ask for a rehoming fee. You need to try and keep the sick-o's and people who take free kittens and cats and sell them to product testing facilities away.

"kittens To Good Homes" - How To Find A Good Forever Home For Your Kittens
Hi! Welcome!!

By the way, don't give her away - absolutely ask for a rehoming fee. You need to try and keep the sick-o's and people who take free kittens and cats and sell them to product testing facilities away.

Hi! Welcome!!

I guess I hadn't thought of that but it is a good point. I'll try that website and see how it goes. Thanks for the response

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Google is your friend! Use it to do a search for a local, no kill, cage free rescue group that can re-home your kitten. Spay/neuter your kitty and bring the first round of vaccinations up to date. That will make it easier to re-home. Check with your vet for potential adopters.