How would you describe my cat?

lauraslings

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My partner and I got our baby from the local animal centre in March last year. They told us he was a Domestic Short-Hair and estimated he would be 2 years old that August. Other than the fact that he is strictly an indoor cat, they couldn't tell us anything about him (what he'd been doing for the first 2 years of his life, and what breed his mother and father were). His past is very mysterious and I would love to know what you think..

Ps. He's an absolutely AMAZING cat, loves cuddles and affection and has never bitten us or scratched us.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet cat!   His eyes look very kind and he has a very beautiful fur.  I do not know about cat breeds, but I am sure someone here will know what kind of cat he could be.  I just wanted to welcome you to TCS!!
 This is a WONDERFUL site.  I know what you mean about wondering about the past life of the cat.  When I first got Speedy, I kept wondering what kind of parents she had, how she was treated by her humans, etc. and it still has me wondering what her beginning was like.  I wish I knew more.  Welcome @LauraSlings  and kitty!  Speedy and I hope to see a lot more of you on the site!! 

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS LauraSlings :wavey:

What a handsome kitty you have here. He's a DSH bi-color Tabby.

What's his name? Do introduce yourself and your handsome boy in 'New Cats on the Block' under the General Forums. Also do check out the other threads for discussions. If you have any questions, just shoot and some response will come your way. Also interesting topics can be found in the Articles section right on top of the page. Do post more photos of your kitty for us to see ;)