How to Bath a Cat Confined with a Broken Leg? And How to Survive Post-Sedation Chaos? And Poop Chao

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amazing and fun update!

Sorry to read that Mouse isn't improving and healing as hoped. Did they tell you what the reason is for this slow bone repairing?

However, I laughed when I read of the movie watching and his reactions

As for the windows, the sun, the good season and Mouse wanting you to open the window, have you considered putting a mosquito net or something of the kind to his favourite windows, so that he can watch out, breathe the fresh air of the Spring/Summer, listen to the birds without glass panes in the middle?

I had made a frame with an aluminum mosquito net (to stand the claws) and fitted it to the front window. My cats would spend their whole day on the sill. They had the impression to be outside while still safe in the house. Now only one cat can enjoy that masterpiece and still loves it 

So weird the tooth loss. It sounds recent so not related to the car accident. But could the tooth have been somewhat damaged by the incident and only later it fell? Did you find it into the crate, Did you see any blood traces?

Has Mouse the chance to jump inside the crate and find and object that he could have hit accidentally?