How One Kitten Turned Into Four

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I'm new here! I would like to tell my story.

Well, a little over a month ago, I was a catless dog owner. Then in just one week, two of my darling dogs died. It was devastating. I couldn't think of dogs or be around dogs. It was too painful.
Then, like it was meant to be, I find this tiny 3 week old kitten in a parking lot and bring her home. Didn't intend to keep her, just nurse her back to health, fix her and find a good forever home for her. She was so young she didn't meow, she chirped. So I called her by the sound she made: Miu-Miu. Needless to say, that cat stole my broken heart in a matter of days.
After I decided to adopt her, I knew she needed a sibling. So I started a thread on my comunity facebook page and tons of kittens were offered. The one I choose was a cute little tortie, but when I went to pick her up and saw the conditions of the house she lived, I knew had to take the whole litter, since I couldn't do anything for the mother other than to offer to pay to fix her. Which I still don't know if the owners will do!
So now I'm the proud owner of 1 calico girl, Miu-Miu, 1 tortie, Lume (it means fire/light in Portuguese) 1 black girl (no name yet, very elegant and poised) and 1 orange boy, O'Malley (Aristocats). They're precious and they'll never take the place my dogs left in my heart, but they are new life, ready to live long and be happy.
Thank you for reading
What adorable kittens! Kudos to you for rescuing these precious babies