How Is Your Cat Pampered? Tell Me About Your Pampered Prince Or Princess!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this one is fairly common among all of us here at TCS. If Curly is sleeping on me, I will NOT move unless absolutely necessary. It doesn't matter how badly I need to pee. She's just so cute that I can't work up the nerve to wake her up. :redheartpump:
Yeah. It's like the memes we've all seen about geeks and Depends. *Now there's an idea.*:lolup::compsurfing:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krista likes to Sphinx on top of me. Either half (just the front paws) or fully on top of me. She wants her 15-20 minutes of head scritching bliss. Once full up, she’ll climb off of me and go to sleep next me. I’m a side sleeper. She wants to do this at least once a night. I will roll on my back for her and give her those scritches even when my back is sore and I’d rather not be laying on it.

I mean how can you refuse a bliss face like this?

D707FD6C-1DBE-4AF5-8EF6-D0452751B192.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krista likes to Sphinx on top of me. Either half (just the front paws) or fully on top of me. She wants her 15-20 minutes of head scritching bliss. Once full up, she’ll climb off of me and go to sleep next me. I’m a side sleeper. She wants to do this at least once a night. I will roll on my back for her and give her those scritches even when my back is sore and I’d rather not be laying on it.

I mean how can you refuse a bliss face like this?

View attachment 279566
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I know I couldn't. :lolup::loveeyes:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Although I don't think a cat can ever really be "spoiled" because they're entitled to the best possible lives, I wondered how your cats are pampered (which I will readily admit our cats are). For example, when our cat Tiger was a healthy one-year old cat, I called him for breakfast (he was standing in the doorway down the hall). Although Tiger loved food, he didn't rush down the hallway for it. My husband Mark scooped Tiger up and said, "Tiger likes to be carried to breakfast." So, how do you pamper your little Prince or Princess?
Oh.I carry my baby Snowball to his bed n cover him up.Also I will sit on sofa n he will b on my lap n I will hold him like a baby n rock him n talk baby talk to him.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Enough of this pampering kitties lark, they need to earn their crust. Therefore, I'm sending Oliver to the steel mill, Chubchub to the coal mine and Betty to the glue factory.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure mightyboosh mightyboosh is joking because mightyboosh mightyboosh knows the consequences of that NOT being a joke :angryfire:
:agree:

In spite of enjoying the British nationality :redheartpump: (amongst others) and of having lived 10 years in England, British sense of humour often "escapes" me :headscratch: but I manage being amused not to disappoint. :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I participated in this survey and was given $50 of Amazon gift cards in return. I spent the entire thing on more toys for my cats, and I live in a 400 square foot studio apartment. I don't really have the space for it. It's another reason why I want to find a bigger apartment...for my cats.
Good on ya!!! *I lived in 332 sq. ft. for a year with my (then) three cats. Instead of horizontal, we had vertical -- the apartment came with an armoire for clothes closet since there was no built-in one, and there were the windowsills. It was TINY, though.