How far along is my cat ??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chaoticmum86

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Molly is driving me craxy i think shes in heat again ....every time i open the room shes in she darts so quickly everywhere trying to gdt out luckily my lil boy knows to not open any doors unless she is locked away

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She may well be in heat already. It's good that you and your son are being careful about not letting her out. Unfortunately, it's too soon to have her spayed yet, and the heat cycle lasts about a week. Poor mama kitty. Once the kittens wean you can set a spay appointment.

chaoticmum86

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah i think youre right i was worried about the kittens cause every time i open the door she isnt nursing them jyst ready to get out .....but they are all still putting on weight so she myst be some of the time .....talk about annoying wish they could do it while nursing but understand they cant ....

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They are precious!

If mom is not in heat then she's having cabin fever and wants to get out of the room for a breather. There's no harm in letting her into another room to visit for a bit while the kittens are sleeping.

chaoticmum86

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nothing new to report kittens have opened their eyes now and are well above double their birth weight .....i think the ginger and white one weighed 250g yesterday lol ...molly is an excellent mother and wants a lot of extra attention when im in there so im only happy to oblige :)

chaoticmum86

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

how cute is this he is the most placid followed by his younger brother their two sisters (yes i made a mistake there was two girls lol) are total squealers and let me know they are not happy lol

Last edited by a moderator:

chaoticmum86

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yup shes a great mummy i dont have to really do much kittens are growing quickly starting to not be able to fit om the kitchen scales lol mum gets fed three kitten wet pouches a day and also as much dry kitten food as she wants ....all have opened their eyesand are starting to try to walk around its funny their little hisses and everything