How does your cat kiss you?

sophiacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will put my face next to hears when I come home from school or work and she is so excited to see me she kisses me! She will always nudge me with her face on mine and then bite me softly on the nose. I think this has to be a kiss because she always does this when she is purring and is happy!

poisonedpenny

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dozer will occasionally come up to my face and lick my lips, but I know that means he's thirsty, so I take him to his water and he drinks all kinds.

But, for his real kisses, he likes to crawl up on my shoulder and rub his face in my neck and hair. Sometimes he pushes his belly to my ear just so I can hear how loud he's purring!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pepsi Princess will head butt me as a welcome kiss, also when she settles down for the night next to me on the sofa, she usually gives my hand a serious wash, she loves it (must be the salt eh ?) Miss Moofi kisses me with her whiskers, awh, thats so sweet and Big Guy Dino, well he doesnt bother ! but I am sure he loves me in other ways, in fact, when he was younger he used to get on the back of the sofa and grab my head and try to bite my hair, weird !

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
prue will walk up onto my shoulder, and come around the side of my face and give me a kiss on the nose,lol

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phenom gets in my face and sniff my nose or head butts me. Then she burries her face in the shoulders or hair and sleeps!!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Polly grabs my hand and licks it. Prego touches his nose to my nose. He will even do it on command. I say "Prego, kiss," and he does.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Chip is the head-butt king! Cable does mostly flank rubs - she's not that keen on facial rubbing of any kind. Pixel will grab my hand with her front paws & lick it when she's getting belly rubs. but Java is the best - she lifts her head for me to kiss her nose when i say 'kisses!', especially if i'm just coming home from work!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Swanie will grab my hand in both his paws and lick it, or sometimes touch his nose to my nose. Cindy head butts.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fergus head-butts, and touches my nose with his paw, like, "Hey, look at me!!!"

Ripley grinds me with her cheek. We've taken to calling her "Cheeky."

Steuben...he's 10 weeks old. There are no kisses. Just a lot of biting and psychotic behavior!!!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quill is a rough lover, he'll grab my hand and bite it, and then lick it. He also licks my feet and occasionally he'll grab my face and lick it like no tomorrow.
Of course when it's my face I try to discourage any claw digging into my cheeks or whatever.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trout is not a big head-butter..She mostly likes kissing and rubbing our feet and hands. Not really our faces..any one elses cat not really a face kisser?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes if Lucky's been alone all day, we almost have make out sessions....it's a combination of face rubbing, head butts, me giving her kisses, her giving my nose a little lick, and purring like crazy, for a full 5 minutes, of course the whole time I'm telling her how much mommy loves her and missed her all day and that she's such a good girl...

pippen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My kitten is five weeks old and he is NOT a snuggler these days by any sense of the word. Too many things to explore, too much playing to do...but when he's tired he'll sometimes give me a little cuddle. I put him near my chin and then I say "Love" and he licks my neck and kneads me with his paws. Now mind you, it's important that he's worn out enough for this otherwise he take a nibble on my neck! He's black and I did consider calling him Vampire...

musicteacher

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cleo licks my nose and will give me a soft bite on the nose occasionally too. I think it's cute. I once read on here that those nose bites were a compliment. Would she take it as a compliment if I bit her on the nose? Just kidding.

coaster

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mellie and I do "kissy-kissy" right on the lips. Twink is big on bumping noses. He does a kind of a bump-n-smear. But Rocket doesn't like the mushy stuff.

dark_waltz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nose bumps when I get home, Midas lies on my head when I am asleep and starts rubbing his nose all over my cheek lol
and puts his pads over my eyes (no claws thankfully)
sometimes he chews my hair though
and once he was nibbling my cheek