How does your cat kiss you?

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Stanley is the most affectionate cat I have seen! He usually rubs his face against mine, and when I am petting him, he gives me love nips on my fingers. He has never bitten me really hard... there are other people he has but not me. Whenever I get home he follows me around and meows for attention.

Sadie on the other hand doesn't care. She is still quite skittish and shy and will usually run when I come near. Unless she is sitting on the window sill, then she will allow a few pets.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My lil Katie and I do kissy, kissy too, but we rub noses. I will always say to her, "Kissy Kissy" as our noses touch!! This is usually our routine right before bedtime.

Black on the other hand will have nothing to do with that at all. I have tried, but he pulls away.

Paulena

zephsmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitty Zephyr--likes to rub his head on me and lick my nose--and give kitty huggs--puts his paws on either side of my neck when we lay down. 

gatitasmami

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well my 1 year old I kissed her so much she comes up to our lips and latterly bobs her head forward and back as to kiss us now her 5 kitties all do it too its so cute they cry for kisses

mollyblue

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tati and me put our foreheads together instead of our lips.  She will also flop over and expose her belly and when I go to per her, she will grab my  hand with both of her and pull it towards her until I am either holding her head, or she will pull it in front so she can lick and nibble the V between my thumb and forefinger.

Snowy offers me her neck so I can nuzzle and pur, but she will not kiss me back.  Silly snowy.  She figures tolerating my affection is good enough.

Buttercup does the cheek rub, but she leaves her teeth exposed so she sort of grazes you and gets drool on you too. Buttercup gives the most frequent kisses, but she is just not a great kisser... its likes c'mon buttercup, lets just hold hands.

Theo, at 8 weeks old, cannot be bothered wtih kisses... its pretty much us grabbing him if we can, holding his squirmy little body while we smother his poochy little tummy with smooches.  This is easier if he is tired... but he never gets tired!