How Do I Un-follow A Thread?

2kittiesplusme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Every time I post, I'm automatically logged to follow the thread. I know to go to Options, and uncheck "follow" but it does not "take," and I keep on getting emails. How to I un-follow a thread, and how to do NOT follow a particular thread in the first place?

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you unchecking "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." and then hitting the Save Changes button too?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2kittiesplusme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Are you unchecking "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." and then hitting the Save Changes button too?
I do uncheck the Watch Thread box, but no Save Changes button appears.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Every time I post, I'm automatically logged to follow the thread. I know to go to Options, and uncheck "follow" but it does not "take," and I keep on getting emails. How to I un-follow a thread, and how to do NOT follow a particular thread in the first place?
You posted the same question here in How To Unsubscribe To A Thread and I posted a reply there for you.

To unwatch thread, at top right just above post #1, click on unwatch thread.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I do uncheck the Watch Thread box, but no Save Changes button appears.
Click on your avatar on the upper right (next to your inbox and alerts). Go to Preferences, then Options. Make sure the first box, Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..., isn't checked. Scroll to the bottom of that page and click Save Changes.