How big is likely?

Jessica 94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Toby was neutered today! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Two weeks ago, he received his rabies shot; he weighed 4.11 and was 15 weeks old. Today, he weighs 5.11. The vet thinks he will be lanky. Thoughts? He is currently on the leaner side.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Toby was neutered today! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Two weeks ago, he received his rabies shot; he weighed 4.11 and was 15 weeks old. Today, he weighs 5.11. The vet thinks he will be lanky. Thoughts? He is currently on the leaner side.
FYI, male cats are larger in size than female cats.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pics would help. It’s really hard to say from their size as a kitten how large they are going to be. Quinn tiny as a kitten but he’s about 12 pounds now. He’s a purebred Siamese cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessica 94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!
He could be a big boy. Sometimes puppies and kittens that have big paws become large adults :)

You're feeding him multiple small-ish meals daily with some kibble for snacking and overnight?
Yes, I feed him as much as he eats. I leave out dry food even during the day. He eats so much. πŸ˜―πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜ΌπŸ˜ΌπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Jessica 94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My orange boy looked about like yours at that age. He’s almost three now and is 17 pounds.
Awe! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ Do you have any pictures of him? I would love to see them. I can't wait to see how Toby will look all grown up. Although I really can because I don't want to rush it. It's easy to miss a moment in the present when looking at the future. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

arr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awe! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ Do you have any pictures of him? I would love to see them. I can't wait to see how Toby will look all grown up. Although I really can because I don't want to rush it. It's easy to miss a moment in the present when looking at the future. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
It’s hard to actually see his size because I didn’t have any pictures that showed a good perspective, but here he is.

Jessica 94

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's ok; I see he is big but healthy.🐈🐈🐈He is handsome and has beautiful markings.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜ΌπŸ˜Ό Thank you for sharing his picture.🐾🐾🐾 He looks happy and innocent. He's perfect!!!