Hormone Replacement Therapy

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
In Jan 2002, I had to have an emergency abdominal hysterectomy --they took everything! I used HRT by way of Climara patches for the first year, but decided that wasn't the best thing to do considering all the recent studies. My hot flashes have greatly subsided, but I'm having real trouble with night sweats. I do not sleep well as a result. I spoke with my doctor yesterday about natural hormone treatments and he suggested I go to the Diplomat Pharamcy here, as they have a pharmacist that specializes in this sort of thing, and has stocked the store's shelves with just about everything mankind can think of for hormone replacement. I tried the black cohosh for a while, but it didn't seem to help at all!

I was just wondering, does anyone use natural HRT methods, if so what are you taking, and how is it working?

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I take Life Changes , that is a hormone cream . I rup twice a day in my skin . I also take soy in tap. form . You can go to a health store and ask them what really works with the hotflashes . Remember that each person is different . What works for me , may not work for you . But if you like soy , you can drink a big clas of soy milk every day . They have vanilla flavored and chocolade flavored too . Soy also helps with womans try spell in their female area
if you know what I mean . Good luck and hope you find the right replacement for you .