Hopping on two feet

mrrnda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does anyone else's cat/kitten hop on two feet across the room with his ears back? I have a 6 month old who does the most bizarre things. He also chases my feet and jumps on them EVERY TIME I walk around. He never meows, only makes a weird "brrrr" or "chirp"

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The lack or meowing; but chirps and trills are normal.  One of my mother's cats meows so infrequently that when she did recently I didn't know who/where the noise was coming from. She's 12 and they've had her since she was a kitten and this was the first time I've heard her meow.  Even her chirps are on the quiet side.

I've seen all kinds of funny cat jumping/moving videos on facebook.  But I've never personally had a cat that jumps around like that unless they were in the middle of play with some kind of exciting toy! 

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My guess he's just being playful.

My boy will hang around corners and when we walk by, he'll hunch his back with ears back and tail up and hop around not on twos but on fours.

Maybe your kitty is more acrobatic and hops on twos :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrrnda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's very very...VERY unique.....I'll have to try and catch him on video and share it [emoji]128514[/emoji]