Hi There Everyone!!

Mandyghart

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey there!! We are new to the site, just wanted to do a little introduction. This is Kira with her favorite toy I have another black beauty named Friskles. She doesn't like the camera much, but I will get some pics of her up. That's all for now Bye

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you and your beautiful Kira! We love pictures around here, so please do keep posting them! I’m sure everyone would love to see pictures of Friskles as well.

We’re glad to have you here!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
071EB459-F3B8-4DF1-9993-645E801EBC2E.gif
Mandyghart, Kira and Friskles, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
WelcomeCatBlackMat.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Kira is lovely and we do have a special thread just for black cats and you can post photos of them here in :-
black-cats-only.268663 and many more fun threads here in
fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to one of your two black cats, Kira. She is absolutely lovely. :bigeyes: Please tell Friskies we are a friendly group and it's not necessary to be calmer shy. We'd love to see a pic of her too. :camera:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Kira is a beauty. :dancingblackcat: Looking forward to eventually seeing pics of the elusive, camera shy Friskles. :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mandyghart

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Thanks! She's my princess, well one of them anyway lol. No they aren't, but I actually had another cat who just passed awhile back and he looked just like them, black with white on his chest and stomach. I'm wondering if it's a type o f breed?