Hi! I'm Not New But These Two Are

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been quite awhile since I've posted on here. My sweet girl was euthanized last November as her cancer came back and spread to her lungs. She was suffering so we let her go. Ended up fostering some kittens which helped us get through Christmas. We weren't ready to adopt but these two boys had a different plan lol. Jethro the first day he put his head on my hand and purred away. Houdini aka Fynn well he is such a sweet big boy. I just couldn't let them go. We lost Felice last year and a foster kitten who I loved and in his forever home passed away. And we also lost two former fosters one who passed from felv and the other a blood clot. I just couldn't let these boys go. They have been the most affectionate kittens I've ever seen! Yesterday they wouldnt leave my side, heck even on the toilet Jethro had to be on my lap lol. They are high energy but amazing cats. Fynn is huge! He is 7.1lbs at 19 weeks old. Not fat just long. Jethro the tabby is 6.7lbs and is more stocky. I love these boys and slightly worried they will be huge lol. You know I thought we weren't ready but they just came at the perfect time.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Condolences on the loss of your sweet girl. :alright: RIP sweetie. :hearthrob: :angel: :hearthrob:

Also condolences on the losses of the foster kitties. That's a lot of heartbreak in a short period of time. :sigh:
I'm glad you now have Fynn and Jethro to help heal your broken heart. :petcat:
They're paws-itively adorable. :catlove:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome back to TCS!

Last edited by a moderator:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Losses really do take their toll, don't they? So very hard. :grouphug:
But those two boys are just gorgeous! :redheartpump: I adore Flynn's 'smudge-face'.

Welcome back.. and looking forward to hearing more about them. :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm welcome back to TCS! :wave3: My sincere sympathies on the loss of your other cats. :angel: I'm happy to hear that Jethro and Fynn have found their forever home with you and look forward to more lovely pics of the boys. They are absolutely adorable. :happycat:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been quite awhile since I've posted on here. My sweet girl was euthanized last November as her cancer came back and spread to her lungs. She was suffering so we let her go. Ended up fostering some kittens which helped us get through Christmas. We weren't ready to adopt but these two boys had a different plan lol. Jethro the first day he put his head on my hand and purred away. Houdini aka Fynn well he is such a sweet big boy. I just couldn't let them go. We lost Felice last year and a foster kitten who I loved and in his forever home passed away. And we also lost two former fosters one who passed from felv and the other a blood clot. I just couldn't let these boys go. They have been the most affectionate kittens I've ever seen! Yesterday they wouldnt leave my side, heck even on the toilet Jethro had to be on my lap lol. They are high energy but amazing cats. Fynn is huge! He is 7.1lbs at 19 weeks old. Not fat just long. Jethro the tabby is 6.7lbs and is more stocky. I love these boys and slightly worried they will be huge lol. You know I thought we weren't ready but they just came at the perfect time.
Your boys are beautiful.