Hi from myslef Tangerine and Mango

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tangerinemango

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

That boils my blood.  My housemates got all their cats from rescue centres.  Our two were from a friend's cat's accidental litter, they would have gone to a shelter if we hadn't taken them.  Thankfully I completely fell head over heels in love and would have taken the other kitten if she hadn't found a home.  All they want is love (and dinner), I wish more people would be responsible pet owners and get their kitties neutered.

Still, least you get kittens :-D
True. I just happened to be looking at various local rescues websites when I saw that they would be available starting on 1/31. I fell in love with them the min I saw their pictures online and immediately contacted the rescue about me wanting to adopt them. I have a feeling if I hadn't spoken up when I did and just went to the rescue last Saturday they would have already been spoken for.

nezumi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is amazing how quickly some kittens get taken. I just wish it was the same for older cats. I certainly would take in an older cat myself if we had the space and the money. Our (i love them like they were my own) elder cats are absolute sweethearts.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Would you believe someone dumped them which is how they ended up at the animal rescue I got them from. Their very very sweet and purr all the time.
That happens a lot, unfortunately. Two of my cats were dumped outside my house when they were kittens. Someone must have seen my cats sitting in the garden and thought it would be a good place to leave them.

Another of my cats was dumped in the middle of the woods, miles from anywhere. Luckily I had my Kitty Magnet turned on and found him. He was just skin and bones at first, but he's doing much better now.