Hi from Jasper - the sequel!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

TIA!!!!!

There's a corner booth waiting for us with one chocolate shake with 2 bendy straws.
Oh Ari my handsome one, I am on my way!! I will be there as soon as I get a few more nibbles from meowmy, I has to get the bad tharpy place smell off of her so she smells like meowmy again
, luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

My DEAREST Cable
I have missed you too, more than you know. Meowmy went to her lastest therapy session for a while so her is happy even tho her shoulder is hurtin alot. Please come to smudgies my dearest and I will buy you something good to eat and snuggle and whisper my love for you into your beautiful ear, love and kisses jasper
i'll meet you there!
~ Cable

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper!!!!!!!!! We like seeing you here. My Meowmy sez you were one reason she got me, and I'm really really big now! And fluffy!!!

Smudge

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Jasper!!!!!!!!! We like seeing you here. My Meowmy sez you were one reason she got me, and I'm really really big now! And fluffy!!!

Smudge
& snuggly!
~ Java

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Jasper, Snow and Tia. We have missed you soooooooo much. Meowmy really, really, really missed little TT. She still has that special place in her heart for TT. I'm not jealous though because I know she loves me a whole big bunch and Mika too.

Snow, you beautiful young lady, how would you like to join Topaz and I for some special catnip tea? I sure hope some young cat comes along an appreciates how beautiful you are and wants to hang out with you too. But don't every worry about being lonely, you are always welcome to join Topaz, Mika, Chip and me anytime.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Snow, you beautiful young lady, how would you like to join Topaz and I for some special catnip tea? I sure hope some young cat comes along an appreciates how beautiful you are and wants to hang out with you too. But don't every worry about being lonely, you are always welcome to join Topaz, Mika, Chip and me anytime.
most definitely! ~ Chip
snow snow - im not a boy cat but im a lil bit yunger than the ofurs & i'll be yur fren! ~ Firefox

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

JASPER! TIA! SNOW!

Our deer frends! We are so happy to see you! ***hugs***

Sorry we been missin in action again, meowmy has had a horrible flu that hung on and on but finally shes getting over it. Tomorrow her is drivin to Sacramento to pick up her kitten Mike whos spendin Christmas wif us. Her car was in the fix it shop for 5 dayz and she just got it bak but its not all the way fixed so if you can send a "safe trip" prayer up for her tomorrow cuz its a long drive but she dont have anymore time for the car place to work on it, she has to go tomorrow morning
. We is hoping if she goes a bit slow and dont turn the fan on it will be ok.....
. We hopes evfurryone is having a nice holiday time and lookin forward to Christmas in a few dayz. We loves you all, love, Jasper, tt, kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meowmy linda, and snow snow

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

CABLE MY LUV
, come to smudgies and celebrate with me, I want to whisper sweet things in your bootiful ear, nibble....
, luv jasper
We is back, meomwys kitten Mike went bak to his house so now we can use the computer again, he was hoggin it while he was heer but meowmy said he could. We is excited about tonight, Cable we will danse the nite away my darling
, luv jasper I cant wate to danse with you hansome Ari, kiss kiss, and kisses to meowmy Linda too, luv ttI hope someone wants to spend some time wif me tonite
, any lonley boys out there that want a danse partner?, luv snow snow

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

We is back, meomwys kitten Mike went bak to his house so now we can use the computer again, he was hoggin it while he was heer but meowmy said he could. We is excited about tonight, Cable we will danse the nite away my darling
, luv jasper I cant wate to danse with you hansome Ari, kiss kiss, and kisses to meowmy Linda too, luv ttI hope someone wants to spend some time wif me tonite
, any lonley boys out there that want a danse partner?, luv snow snow
yipppee!!!!
im so egsited!!! ~ Cable
Snow - if no boyz wanna dans wif you i'll dans wif you! ~ Firefox

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Mika and I are having a little rest to be ready for the party.
ma cherie - you're going to NEED to be rested so we can
the night away! ~ Chip

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi efurryone, guess what? We is gettin a big surprise tomorrow
. I wonder what it could be
. meowmy n daddy are smilin alot but they aren't telling what it is. They say we will like it though so we are excited. Things are getting bak to normal finally at our house. Meowmy has to start tharpy again soon and her don't want to
, she sez her shoulder is sore enough without them wrenching and yankin on it
. We will be sorry when her goes cuz she wont be home to play wif us and when she doz get home her dont feel like playing cuz her shoulder hurts alot
. We hopes efurryone had a Happy New Year. Ours was quiet, we just stayed at home and watched movies
. We I don't have anything else new to say....cept its hard waiting till tomorrow to see what the big surprize is. I think I will go over to smudgies and see if Cable would like to have a snack with me and cuddle in our booth, luv Jasper That sounds like a good idea, Im excited too, hope you are there Ari, kiss kiss, and kisses to meowmy Linda, love ttI'm a little worried about the surprise, I hope its not going back to where I used to live, but I don't think so, meowmy loves me....but maybe I will just stay under the bed tomorrow till I find out what it is......snow snow the cover girl cat

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Yeah! It's been past 2 tomorrows!!!!
I sorry the surprize is A GIANT NEW CAT TREE YAY!!!!! Only thing is I been being FIERCE and not letting tt or snowsnow on it!
I being a very selfish and mean boy meowmy sez and even daddy scolded me cus I was trying to skratch snowsnows face when she tried to get up on it. Meowmys trying to get some pictures of US on the tree but so far they arent good enough to try and post she sez. She sez if I dont start being nicer I is gonna get timeouts shut in the bedroom so the girls can have a turn on it without haveing to get skratched or bited darn
. I think they should be GLAD i LIKE it or they would have to take it back
. Anyways thats the surprize and meowmy sez when she gets pictures that are decent she will try her best to post them on fur pictures. Whats happening with alla you fur friends? Anything exciting? luv FIERCE JASPER