Hi from Jasper - the sequel!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

This Graycie talking for all of us at Katie's. We worried cos Zazie's new mommy's not called Katie back. We worried she maybe changed her mind. Zazie's new mommy young with studio apartment. She wants to be an actress. She's not ready for shy sensitive boy like Little Guy. Hope she calls tomorrow.
Oh, Oh. Well meowmy says it may be a blessing in disguise and that this young person shouldn't have a special kitty like Little Guy. Meowmy says maybe it's better if she doesn't call. She says that sometimes things happen for a reason and maybe there's a better place for Little Guy out there just waiting.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Hello efurryone, this is jasper. We is back again finally. Sorry we has been gone so long. Meowmy was feeling pretty bad and we wasnt online for a while but now the changed her medicine and she is feeling better, yay
. What has efurryone been doing? It is terribad hot at our house, mostly we lies around and sleeps all day and then plays at nite when its not so hot
. Meowmy sez its too bad we hates water or she wood take us in the swimmin pool
, no thanks meowmy!! She goes in but we dont wanna! We is having a heet wave at our house
, and we hopes it goes away reel soon. Well I am gonna go take a nap now while its still cool, luv jasper, tt kiss kiss meowmy Linda, kiss kiss ari and snow snow, meomwy cant make the ink change colors for some reason....
HEY HEY! It is hot here, too, and we nevfurr go otu, so we stay cool and collected. Meowmy goez swimmin all the time.

we so happy meowmy carol is better, and we send kisses to her.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This Graycie talking for all of us at Katie's. We worried cos Zazie's new mommy's not called Katie back. We worried she maybe changed her mind. Zazie's new mommy young with studio apartment. She wants to be an actress. She's not ready for shy sensitive boy like Little Guy. Hope she calls tomorrow.
oh no! oh no! We want zazie to go to as good home not a bad one....dat girl may be too flighty to take good care of a sweet cat

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder why we don't got colors no more. I liked my pink writing better than plain black. This is Graycie. Everyone here is mad at Katie right now. She said we got flees and put bad smelling stuff on our backs. Everyone but Zazie. She's the one that brung the flees! How come she don't got to get the bad stuff? Huh? Huh? That's what I wanna know.

Meowmie sez you probly right bout that girl that liked Zazie. She maybe didn't wanna pay the doption fee. Maybe she found another kitten on craigslist without a doption fee. She sure didn't find a cuter or sweeter kitten. Even I like her and I don't like kittens much cept when they look cute playing. I let Zazie sleep near me one time cos she so sweet.

See you at Smudge's....we gonna get a milk shake with catnip!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there kitty and hooman friends, jasper here. It still is terribad hot, 111 today and supposed to be just as hot tomorrow.......meowmy went to get her punch biopsy on her leg today, please send her prayers and good vibes that its not a bad thing
ok? Her was only supposed to have a needle one but then they doctor changed her mind and did a big one and meowmy gotted 4 stiches so now her cant go in the pool for a week and is gonna melt...we hopes efurryone is ok and that bijou back is getting all better, abcesses are no fun. We sends kitty kisses to alla our friends and I am sending a special purr to bootiful cable, love jasper, tt..kiss kiss meowmy linda kiss kiss ari, and snow snow

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor meowmy Carol!
Mean ol' doctor taking so much of her leg that now she can't swim.

Tia?
Come share a milkshake with me at Smudge's - in the secluded booth.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no Jasper - 111 - that's WAY TOO hot for us. No wonder aunty Carol is going to melt. We sure hope aunty Carol's leg gets better fast so she can go in the pool and cool off. We send hugs and healing vibes for Aunty Carol from everyone at our house.

Tell TT that meowmy Linda loved the kisses she sent. Say hello to pretty Snow too. We're headed over to the cafe so we'll probably see you there.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
JASPER!!!
boy thats awful hot... i thot it wuz coolr in californya than in texas
meetcha at Smudges, k? ~ Cable

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi there kitty and hooman friends, jasper here. It still is terribad hot, 111 today and supposed to be just as hot tomorrow.......meowmy went to get her punch biopsy on her leg today, please send her prayers and good vibes that its not a bad thing
ok? Her was only supposed to have a needle one but then they doctor changed her mind and did a big one and meowmy gotted 4 stiches so now her cant go in the pool for a week and is gonna melt...we hopes efurryone is ok and that bijou back is getting all better, abcesses are no fun. We sends kitty kisses to alla our friends and I am sending a special purr to bootiful cable, love jasper, tt..kiss kiss meowmy linda kiss kiss ari, and snow snow
Ohhh No!!! That's just no good. Momma and I are sendin' lots and lots of for your momma! And I hope none of you melt at all!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Little Guy is at http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...?petid=8133534
Zazie is at http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...petid=11162974

Hi Carol, we're so glad to hear from you and your kitties again! We missed you. I have diabetes too. I have taken insulin since 1994. I have had a lot of ups and downs with it. A few years ago I got discouraged and rebellious because I was having such a hard time controlling it, and just quit. It was really bad. When the paramedics came, though, I just refused to go to the hospital! I was worried about my cats! Especially my outside ones. Be careful and follow your doctors instructions. Remember everything you do for your diabetes is good for you anyway and be well and prosper!

Hey Jasper, Snow and TT, this is Graycie writing for Go Go and Little Guy and our little foster kitten Zazie. I wanna write in pink but the color thing isn't working. We is all fine. It's hot hot hot here but meowmy keeps the air conditioner running and we're okay cept for Go Go with her long furs. Everywhere she sleeps there's big piles cos she keeps trying to get cooler by dropping them. Meowmy has to vacuum lots and we don't like that.

Bijou we hope you feeling better.

Happy Birthday Humble and Shenandoah, we
you!!

Zazie already has a new forever meowmy. She's going to her new home on Thursday. Little Guy's gonna miss her, cos he l
ves her and she l
ves him! They always playing and grooming each other. Me and Go Go keep our distance.

Hey wanna go get some of Ari's milkshakes they really good!
Really? Zazie really leaving?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh no..oh no...we send love and prayers!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! We sorry meowmy Carol's let hurted her so bad! Those doctors are mean sometimes. It been hot, here, too. Not so bad these last two days, though.

Zazie still wif us. She wants to go to Cable's partee. Turns out she big partee girl! Little Guy having hard time keeping up wif her, cos she playing playing all the time.

We say hi to H&S!! Come on to Smudge's with us and we play a game or something.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi everyone! We sorry meowmy Carol's let hurted her so bad! Those doctors are mean sometimes. It been hot, here, too. Not so bad these last two days, though.

Zazie still wif us. She wants to go to Cable's partee. Turns out she big partee girl! Little Guy having hard time keeping up wif her, cos she playing playing all the time.

We say hi to H&S!! Come on to Smudge's with us and we play a game or something.
Goody...let's play chase!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

the partee is ofur... meowmy came home yesturdee! ~ Cable

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zazie went to the partee with us. She played with toy mices and things like that. She missed the cheese, but she not sure what cheese is

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello efurryone, this is jasper, guess you thot we forgot bout you all but we didnt. Meowmys had some heath problems and had to have surgee on her shoulder so we hasnt been on in a long time, but sometimes meowmy wood drop by and reed the forums, she just didnt let us rite cuz her was feeling lousy and said she didnt wanna whine or be grouchy here. We hopes evefurryone is doing good and getting ready for turkey day
. We is gonna have ours on Friday cuz daddy has to work on thurday and we arent havin any company so meowmy sez we will have our big dinner when daddy can stay home and enjoy it!
Meowmys last physical therapy session for her shoulder is tomorrow, at least for a while so meowmy is happy about that cuz they is rough and hurts her and then shes sore and dont wana do anything for the rest of the day
. It slowly getting better though so we are glad about that. Meowmy and daddy gots a new garland that they putted on OUR hearth
and now we cant run across it anymore, so we isnt very happy about that. I gonna tell santaclaws to bite dem
! But other than that not much been happening at our house, cept we gots a new pellet stove, tt loves to lay in front of it
. Also wanted to tell lovely Cable that I still luvs her and hope she hasnt forgotten me
and I want to tell Ari that I luv him and say a spechul hi to meowmy linda
and I just wanna say hi and hope some lonely kitty boy out ther is looking for a lovely girl ....flutters eyelashes luv from all of us

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Also wanted to tell lovely Cable that I still luvs her and hope she hasnt forgotten me
luv from all of us
sweetee - of CORSE i havent forgotten you... but iv been VEREE lonelee
~ Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TIA!!!!!

There's a corner booth waiting for us with one chocolate shake with 2 bendy straws.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

sweetee - of CORSE i havent forgotten you... but iv been VEREE lonelee
~ Cable
My DEAREST Cable
I have missed you too, more than you know. Meowmy went to her lastest therapy session for a while so her is happy even tho her shoulder is hurtin alot. Please come to smudgies my dearest and I will buy you something good to eat and snuggle and whisper my love for you into your beautiful ear, love and kisses jasper