• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ahmad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
greetings everyone ^_^

long time no see

just thought i would update on how is Ace doing

he is just fine and wont stop playing with anything that moves jumping around none stop and always planning on biting my leg while i am not paying attention xD

his bites are not strong now but i fear he will keep biting when he grows..it aint gonna be the same cute bite he have now >.<
what should i do?

and my friend (the one who takes care of him) is sending you his regards :3

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear he's doing well
. Whenever he bites, immediately give him a toy like a stuffed animal to bite instead. If you touch his belly with the toy that should get him interested in biting it instead of you. Most young kittens go through this stage .Especially kittens who left their mothers early. It doesn't mean he will bite as an adult cat, but it's still a good idea to teach him that toys are for biting and not your hands.

lilgreenastrid

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw, poor Ace had such a sad story to begin with, but I love your happy ending! Good job - it's wonderful that you rescued him and found him a home.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So pleased to hear the update! Never let him play with your hands or legs. If he does it, immediately give him a toy - make a wand toy with a feather on it so he can 'hunt' that instead of your fingers and as said, a stuffed toy or a ball to distract him if he tries to play with any other bit of you!