Hershey ... Maybe British Cinnamon...

Lisa Philpot

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

He's a big boy but he's not really fat. He's a long hair and almost looks like a maine coon I used to have. He's nine years old and his name obviously gives his color... Milk chocolate brown but the very top of his tail is white. He loves pineapples strawberries bananas and yogurt o_O
Nah he's not spoiled... Ever.... Much.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lisa Philpot

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please be aware I'm dyslexic so I will make spelling mistakes.

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
British Shorthairs and Longhairs have a wider face than Hershey does, so I'd say Maine Coon influence is more likely. Without papers, though, the breed would be Domestic Longhair, chocolate in coloring. He's beautiful, and that's a very unique color!

Lisa Philpot

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
British Shorthairs and Longhairs have a wider face than Hershey does, so I'd say Maine Coon influence is more likely. Without papers, though, the breed would be Domestic Longhair, chocolate in coloring. He's beautiful, and that's a very unique color!
See I keep saying the exact thing. I keep getting told bc influence and no mc comes in that color. No one else wants to hear I think he's a variety furbaby. Either way. His paws are huge!! Slim face. MC was my first guess ... People keep insisting that he's one specific breed tho... Frustrating.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
See I keep saying the exact thing. I keep getting told bc influence and no mc comes in that color.
Actually, Maine Coons are known in every colour - and especially in Smoke coats. There is, in fact, a small Family breeder in Western Australia (Johannah Scott of Jagahlee Coons) who once had (or perhaps still has) a Maine Coon stud - Jagahlee's Salem - who was genuinely Visual Chocolate.

Lisa Philpot

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have been looking for info for two years. I don't want a pedigree I want info. He's a unique personality. He acts like a maine coon but hates water unless he's trying to climb in the tub with me. He lets me sleep on him like he's my pillow. He doesn't want to be touched unless he climbs in your lap. Loves fruit like mad. I'm careful what we give him. He does tricks. Will set with my daughter when her rare condition acts up. Paws at her door when she's sick and won't let him in. Sleeps there too until she does and won't eat until she's better. When I pick him up he rag dolls on me ... Huff's and goes dead weight. He's like 22 lbs. He's a cat yes. Has his Majesty moments too... But like a mc he doesn't Majesty every moment of the day. He pups it up daily prefers more dog labeled pass times... But...

I'll have to look up the stud info... Thank you for that directional.