Here I am!

k malachi james

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am new here.  My name is K.Malachi James and my motto is "Every day is a good day with a Bombay".  That's me, an eleven year old Bombay.  The K in front of my name is from being crowned as the November 2013 King on CatChannel.  I served my subjects with honour, kindness, mercy and loyalty.  It was a wonderful experience.

I am interested in meeting new furinds and meeting up with gypsies from CC.  Us furballs have got to stick together!

Best wishes for a blessed day.

Purrs & kitty kisses,

K.Malachi

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am interested in meeting new furinds and meeting up with gypsies from CC.  Us furballs have got to stick together!
Malachi!  Here I am, too!  It's Bee Gee.  You know, Bonnie's fur sister.  There are a few of us here.  Steve, Mimi, Pushkin, Hyper Tipper.  I know Mimi is pretty active.  You can find her at:  www.thecatsite.com/a/mimi

And you can find me at:  www.thecatsite.com/a/darn-bee-gee

Don't forget Steve, he'd never forgive you!  www.thecatsite.com/a/steve

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
K. Malachi! I'm not a Bombay, but I'm black just like you. My name's Mogli Monster, and I'll be two in June.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Hi K Malachi, good to see you here on TCS and hope you enjoy it.  It sounds like your house is fun, and you must be pretty awsome to have that CatChannel King title. 
   Don't go learning any 'bad' habits of Mogli Monster now you're here. 

Mouse and I look forward to hearing more about what you get up to, and seeing some pictures of you around TCS.