Help With Ragdoll Kitten Color

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pointed cats are terribly hard to determine exact color of. With my Balinese I couldn't tell if she were a seal or a chocolate until she was nearly a year old, she had a chocolate father and a seal mother to add to the confusion.
She's seal lol, your bicolor is obviously lilac but again the pointed fellow is throwing a curve ball. His muzzle area is quite dark but his ears relatively light. I feel like calling him a double dilute blue:crackup:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Pointed cats are terribly hard to determine exact color of. With my Balinese I couldn't tell if she were a seal or a chocolate until she was nearly a year old, she had a chocolate father and a seal mother to add to the confusion.
She's seal lol, your bicolor is obviously lilac but again the pointed fellow is throwing a curve ball. His muzzle area is quite dark but his ears relatively light. I feel like calling him a double dilute blue:crackup:
I think he might be a blue, might darken up a little more.

EDIT: Sorry, I wrote this way too quickly and didn't realize that it seems kind of ambiguous. The pointed fellow looks blue to me, I think the others are lilacs. :)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Skipsblondie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well.... I guess I will have to send in for color testing!