HELP my cats going into 10th week of pregnancy and no kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jaderayner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! They are so sweet! How does Poppy like it? Is she being a good Momma?
Shes a brilliant mummy. She trusts me completely. She had the last kitten at 11am and at 6pm she left the nest for the first time to eat and drink. Shes doting on them, constantly cleaning and feeding them. Honestly can't fault her 😍

Attachments

Celticmum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yay I cam on to check and what a fantastic update congratulations. my girl is very unsettled she crying a lot a little bit of panting and her breathing is faster so I think pre-labour at the minute she won't let our other rescue kitten out of her sight and is mothering her loads

Jaderayner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yay I cam on to check and what a fantastic update congratulations. my girl is very unsettled she crying a lot a little bit of panting and her breathing is faster so I think pre-labour at the minute she won't let our other rescue kitten out of her sight and is mothering her loads
Exactly what my pops was doing within half hour first kitten was here x

CaramelKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Shes a brilliant mummy. She trusts me completely. She had the last kitten at 11am and at 6pm she left the nest for the first time to eat and drink. Shes doting on them, constantly cleaning and feeding them. Honestly can't fault her 😍
They are absolutely beautiful! Are you planning on keeping any of them, or do you have homes ready for them to go into soon?

Jaderayner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kittens are doing marvellous! As is my pops! 3 of the kittens are staying with me permanently and 2 will be going to live with my brother and sister in law when they are 12 weeks old 😊

CaramelKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kittens are doing marvellous! As is my pops! 3 of the kittens are staying with me permanently and 2 will be going to live with my brother and sister in law when they are 12 weeks old 😊
Glad to hear they are doing well! Good thing they have homes too. They are all so cute! Are you waiting to decide which ones you are keeping, or are your brother and sister-in-law picking first? ;)

Jaderayner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear they are doing well! Good thing they have homes too. They are all so cute! Are you waiting to decide which ones you are keeping, or are your brother and sister-in-law picking first? ;)
Oh by the way, there are 2 boys (tabby and black & white) and 3 girls (the black, white and gingers)

I'm keeping the first born, tabby and the runt of the litter and my brother is having the black and white and the 3rd born of the litter 😍 they live 10 mins from me so I will still see them every other day and every day on social media probably haha!

Question: do I need to carry on weighing them daily?

Attachments