Help Me With My Other Boys Description

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree with @abyeb 100%. The first thing that ran through my head before seeing any comments was ,Oh that looks like Bengal ancestry! The only way of knowing for sure is a DNA test without having papers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Roddenberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I agree with @abyeb 100%. The first thing that ran through my head before seeing any comments was ,Oh that looks like Bengal ancestry! The only way of knowing for sure is a DNA test without having papers.
Thank you I may have to do a DNA test to get to the bottom ☺

Roddenberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you I may have to do a DNA test to get to the bottom ☺

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can get a test kit at Basepaws.com. and catster.com had a promo code "CATSTER" you could use for a discount. I don't know if the code is still good but you can check at catster. I think it was a Christmas promo. $70 with code and $95 without. I got one recently.

Roddenberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You can get a test kit at Basepaws.com. and catster.com had a promo code "CATSTER" you could use for a discount. I don't know if the code is still good but you can check at catster. I think it was a Christmas promo. $70 with code and $95 without. I got one recently.
Thank you sabian..!