Help me please!!!!!!

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Kitten girl(Used to be Kitten girl Aka Keira)
Young Cat
Purraise
Kitty beholder knows about my cat Krystal who I think is or was pregnant (hopefully is) but that’s not why I wrote this. I wrote this because Im sure a lot of you have heard about the fires that happened last week and my cat Krystal ran off when we were trying to evacuate my house so if you can drive out to Santa Rosa beach near Thompson road and look for her I would really appreciate it. If you find her please PM me. Here is a picture of her and some pictures of 2 other cats I’m missing. The black one is really hard to catch so you might need to call some professionals (the black and white one is Krystal) if you need it the black one is named spook and the striped one laying down is named stripe

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty beholder knows about my cat Krystal who I think is or was pregnant (hopefully is) but that’s not why I wrote this. I wrote this because Im sure a lot of you have heard about the fires that happened last week and my cat Krystal ran off when we were trying to evacuate my house so if you can drive out to Santa Rosa beach near Thompson road and look for her I would really appreciate it. If you find her please PM me. Here is a picture of her and some pictures of 2 other cats I’m missing. The black one is really hard to catch so you might need to call some professionals (the black and white one is Krystal) if you need it the black one is named spook and the striped one laying down is named stripe

Hi
I am sorry about your cats running off but i am confused about your post. Are you wanting a specific person to look for your cats? Have you contacted any of the animal shelters? Are you allowed to go back to your home?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
Hi
I am sorry about your cats running off but i am confused about your post. Are you wanting a specific person to look for your cats? Have you contacted any of the animal shelters? Are you allowed to go back to your home?
My home is burnt yes we contacted shelters no I don’t want anyone in specific I was just saying if anyone who reads it is able to I would appreciate it

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am going to suggest that you go to Facebook (even if you have to make an account and set it to "private"), then to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1601825870056663/ "The Cats Meow" is actually a transport service, but the sister group, "Share and Care" is for just such emergencies, and they have members EVERYWHERE! Be sure to keep in regular contact with area rescues and shelters!

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
I am going to suggest that you go to Facebook (even if you have to make an account and set it to "private"), then to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1601825870056663/ "The Cats Meow" is actually a transport service, but the sister group, "Share and Care" is for just such emergencies, and they have members EVERYWHERE! Be sure to keep in regular contact with area rescues and shelters!
I looked up share and care but it gave me a thing for donations

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear - what an AWFUL series of events for you! The Catz Meow is an awesome choice. Also, Nextdoor.com might be able to connect you with your neighbors. Prayers & vibes that you find your kitties soon. Cats are very adept at surviving fires. Hundreds have been reunited from the Paradise and Camp fires in California. Also, check out the story of Rosie who survived England's worst fire:

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
Yea I just want to find her we put up 6 missing flyers around/near Thompson road in case she does get found

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
Oh dear - what an AWFUL series of events for you! The Catz Meow is an awesome choice. Also, Nextdoor.com might be able to connect you with your neighbors. Prayers & vibes that you find your kitties soon. Cats are very adept at surviving fires. Hundreds have been reunited from the Paradise and Camp fires in California. Also, check out the story of Rosie who survived England's worst fire:
[/URL]
That cat in the article looks exactly like mine except for one difference on the leg

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise
[/URL]
I downloaded the next door app and it is asking me for an apt which I looked up and it said it was an apartment address but I didn’t live in an apartment and my house is gone anyway due to the fire so I don’t know what to put in

Kitten girl (aka Keira)

Young Cat
Purraise

Jackie&Louise

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you me too the black one spook was spotted by our neighbors who's house didn't burn but we won't be able to catch her but I'm just happy she's safe
Awe that's good news one was seen. Where are you staying in the mean time? I'm in Placerville but may be driving to the coast in a few weeks.