Help me name this cute kitty please :)

paulnsteve

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sunkist, Citra, Tropi, Screwdriver, Pumpkin, Nemo, Cheeta, Sienna, Velveeta

:)

I like Simba too, I agree with GemsGem :)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just now seeing this thread. Out of suggestions given, I like & think any of the following would fit,

Pumpkin

Rusty

Sunny

... Or, what I might have named Angel IF I would have known he was a boy at first,

Leo!  (sense he looks like a little lion! ) 

Uh! He is such a little cutie pie!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Simone is one beautiful cat!  Her name really suits her. 

With Pumpkin, I have a love of that name because it's what Mouse's dad's called, but hey, how did we manage to miss out Leo @Angels mommy?  I think Leo would be great for this little lionheart, esp if he has to survive getting beaten up by his sister on a regular basis. 

Hee hee, one of the great things about my blue boy is that despite having a tonne of fur he likes to keep it all to himself and hardly sheds at all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Wow, Simone is one beautiful cat!  Her name really suits her. 

With Pumpkin, I have a love of that name because it's what Mouse's dad's called, but hey, how did we manage to miss out Leo @Angels mommy?  I think Leo would be great for this little lionheart, esp if he has to survive getting beaten up by his sister on a regular basis. 

Hee hee, one of the great things about my blue boy is that despite having a tonne of fur he likes to keep it all to himself and hardly sheds at all!
Thanks, yes her name does fit her perfectly.

Lucky you!! Hardly sheds? Hah, what I would give.......

Leo does have a fit here.......hmm......

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only orange male we owned was named Opie (OP, for Orange Puss).

You coulf change Reggie to Redgie 
 since he's red.

Other "red" names are Rowan (l like that one) and Russell

gcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Leo the lion, Leo(nardo) DiCaprio actor one time heart throb and lover of being centre of attention, Leo(nardo) DaVinci artist and creative mind, the list could go on. 
The list goes ever on and on... Leo is an adorable and very flexible name. Just an irrelevant side note: I just realized what an odd name Leonardo would be if Leo were taken out- Nardo. Sounds very nasal-y to me.

Simone is stunning- her name is as impressive as those beautiful white locks of hers (and those adorable kitty eyes). 

Last edited: