Help! Kittens stuck on roof emergency.

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry for my bad English but I will try my best so you guys understand me , I'm living in a house of 3 floors, I noticed there r 3 cats on my roof , I can't reach that place where the cats sit , there are so many houses stick to my house,I have no idea how they get there , I took pix with my drone the mommy didn't come anymore , she just feed them for like a week and she never come back again , I throw them food , there are almost 2 mounth, my question is , is it normal for cats to give birth on high roofs ? Will they find a way buy themselves, ( they can't jump so high now ) I'm so worried they will starve there till death and I can't reach the place , any good words can give me hope they will be fine!??
Please help 🙏

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Your English is fine. I think the mommy cat came for more than a week after giving birth, if you believe these kittens to be almost 2 months old. If she hadn't, they would have surely died. She went to the rooftop to find a safe place to have her kittens, and that appears to have worked. If she hasn't come back, she might have perished to a predator. If you can't reach them, keep doing what you are doing to feed them. How are they getting water?

I know other members who have dealt with abandoned kittens will come along soon and offer some more tips. In the meantime, keep doing what you are doing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your English is fine. I think the mommy cat came for more than a week after giving birth, if you believe these kittens to be almost 2 months old. If she hadn't, they would have surely died. She went to the rooftop to find a safe place to have her kittens, and that appears to have worked. If she hasn't come back, she might have perished to a predator. If you can't reach them, keep doing what you are doing to feed them. How are they getting water?

I know other members who have dealt with abandoned kittens will come along soon and offer some more tips. In the meantime, keep doing what you are doing!
Thank you for your reply, I can't give them water , the place is so high , I put milk or water on bread and throw it to them + food , the problem is I'm gonna sell the house next week and I have no idea what to do , I feel so bad and I'm a loser , I tried my best but can't reach them , I even put two chairs together and stand on it to reach them , once they see my hands they run away to other roofs behind my house , i told out neighbour he Said once they Saw him they run away very fast , they look Big a little bit , no Hope for example to get down on other roofs or Search food buy themselves?

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
No cows milk though and bread isn't really appropreate for cats.

Could you somehow get KMR up to them or kitten patte?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Very good idea about the milk or water on bread to help them drink. It is apparently working! You are not a loser. You are doing what you can. Can your neighbor feed them once you leave? If so, they will continue to grow and find a way down the same way their mommy did.

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No cows milk though and bread isn't really appropreate for cats.

Could you somehow get KMR up to them or kitten patte?
I know, but its the only way to give them water , u know thé bread hold a lot of water , sometimes i throw them cats food , i'm trying my best , thats all i have , the problem is i'm gonna well the house next week , i'm just wondring if they Can move till find a way buy themselves or it's impossible, i feel i'm a Big loser , my Heart hurt so Bad cause of that

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Very good idea about the milk or water on bread to help them drink. It is apparently working! You are not a loser. You are doing what you can. Can your neighbor feed them once you leave? If so, they will continue to grow and find a way down the same way their mommy did.
I told a lot of neighbours About them and feeding them they Said yes but no one give them anything , no one Care and that what hurt the most , i feel so alone in this

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Perhaps, if they think you are feeding them, then they don't feel the need to do so. If you make it clear to them that you have to leave, maybe they will then start doing so in your absence. At least the one neighbor gave you a sign that they are interested.

Where are you located?

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Perhaps, if they think you are feeding them, then they don't feel the need to do so. If you make it clear to them that you have to leave, maybe they will then start doing so in your absence. At least the one neighbor gave you a sign that they are interested.

Where are you located?
I told them i will leave , i will try again , pray for me please , i'm from morocco

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You are doing what you can. I see you have had some similar problems in the past and have even moved before with a cat left behind. I am sorry it keeps happening to you.

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You are doing what you can. I see you have had some similar problems in the past and have even moved before with a cat left behind. I am sorry it keeps happening to you.
Its happening all Time , cats give birth there , a lot of keep dying there , and the rest get Lost or follow the mom , those 3 Come alone , do u think there is a chance there will follow the roofs till they find a way or a person notice them ? Any Hope ? I told all the neighbours too today i told them they r there !

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cows milk causes dihorreah in cats can you at least get goats milk if not kmr?
Yes i Can , this is not the problem , i'm selling the house i can't be here no more , do u think there is a chance they will follow the roofs till they find a way or a person notice them ? I told all the neighbours too today , i feel so guilty that i will leave , i try to reach them this Morning but they keep running away , i will Never forget my self

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If they are 2 months old, they are capable of finding a way down from the rooftops. Neighbors feeding them would be helpful until they decide they are ready, but if not, they will likely look for ways to get down so they can search for food.

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys , i feel i'm a really bad person that dont deserve to be alive , i have a Big problem, ( i believe i'm the reason of this problem ) i used to stay in the highest floor of my house to read Books everyday, one day a Big cat Came to me and i keep feeding her , the problem is she go up the roof and gave birth there , i keep taking Care of her cats too , but the problem is most of the females gave birth there too , cats keep giving birth on my house roof , most of them ( the Big cats) left and leave there kittens there , before a year i decided to sell the house but i didnt , the reason is again a New born cat showed on my roof in a very hot summer day , the problem is the roof IS very high , it's impossible for a human to get there ,i tried all possible ways but i couldn't save her , so again i take Care of her( i kept throwing her wet food ) till she found a way down After 1 year, After all that i finally decided to sell the house, i took all the steps , by accident i noticed there r 3 kittens on the roof again , i'm about to lose my mind , the guilt i feel ! ( i don't think any one felt it before) i feel i'm an evil person and i'm the reason of all that, i have to stay to take Care of the kittens again , but i can't this Time cause i already sell the house, i have no idea how old they r ! They are stuck there , i did my possible to stay enough till they Can get down but i can't thé buyer want me out the house After 5 days, i took pictures of the kittens ( even if it's really dangerous to be there in that height) please help , how old do you think they are ? Can they jump enough or take Care of them self , please dont ignore the topic i'm in a very horrible situation ! Thank you
Screenshot_20231009-020404.png

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's a little hard to tell scale... If that bottle is roughly liter sized, I'd say they're several months old. 4 or 5 mos maybe??? Definitely nearing the age that they need to be trapped and fixed!

jaydee000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's a little hard to tell scale... If that bottle is roughly liter sized, I'd say they're several months old. 4 or 5 mos maybe??? Definitely nearing the age that they need to be trapped and fixed!
Thank you for your reply , yes it's a 1 litter bottle , they are stuck there i throw them food everyday but i need to move from the house , was wondring if they Can jump enough to move from there .

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cats can squeeze into small spaces and jump from fairly high... but I am worried if they've been there so long already and haven't left that maybe they haven't found a way down. Where you live, is there any services that help with animals? Rescue organizations or ?