HELP! I want a good canned food for sensitive stomach kittens

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just had the kittens to the vet again yesterday and now I need some help. They both still have very a bit of diarrhea so she put them both back on Zithromax. She also gave me a case of Purina EN and said that is all she wants the kittens to eat.

The problem?... My kittens don't like or want that food. Today I finally mixed a little Pet Gold Elite Tuna, Rice & Prawn to get them to eat some of it. That was successful, but I don't think I should be giving them the tuna every day. The other canned foods I have will only add to their diarrhea problem and I'm at a loss of what to get to mix in that won't worsen their problem.

Just to let you know, I always have my dry food mix down of Felidae, California Natural and Innova Regular. All the cats and kittens like this mix and eat it without a problem and I don't see it as contributing to their problem so I am not denying them this when they reject the Purina EN.

I so want to find a canned food they can tolerate to mix in with that icky prescription food . Can anyone give me some good options to help my girls get past this problem? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Felidea s chn and rice
California natural chn and rice
Natural balences vension and pea
Evangers pheasent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sharky,

Once again You have come to my rescue. I thank you very much!

I had told the vet that I eventually wanted to get all of mine on a predominantly wet diet and she didn't understand why I would want to do that. We had a lot of activity going on with 4 cats being checked over and getting shots in one visit so we really didn't get into much discussion, but I can already tell that she is not going to be my counselor in regards to nutrition.