Help! Healthy Himalayan In Danger Of Euthanasia In Quebec

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Me too! I just donated a few minutes ago, because there will still be expenses, as someone stated earlier. there is still a driving trip to pick her up once the weather is suitable, correct?
Thank you!

The current plan is for sjpennytoum sjpennytoum to keep Chanelle safe until the original poster on Reddit can drive up from the States and get her in 1-1.5 months.

But yes, from what the seller told me, Chanelle has some health issues to take care of that will undoubtedly cost money. They are most likely just caused by neglect, but we’ll see what the vet says. If I heard what sjpennytoum sjpennytoum said during our phone call properly (connection quality was bad) she will be going tomorrow, Monday or was it some day next week to the vet she currently uses for her other two cats.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just sent you a bit for all of the "extras" that this is going to incur. NO, you did not fail at anything. If not for you, we wouldn't have known about this to begin with, and Chanelle would have been murdered so a kid could have a kitten. GOOD JOB, my Dear Friend! AND you were ready to make that trip yourself! Having someone else willing to help isn't a failure on your part, it's allowing others to be part of a TEAM! And what a mighty team and community TCS is!

I've donated as well. 3 hours in and we're almost already there!

Like I said earlier, I found this site initially through the Reddit thread but I think I'll stick around, this place seems pretty cool. Warms my heart to see everyone coming together to give this beautiful kitty a new lease on life!
Hey, all! SJ here, brand new to TCS, joining the conversation.

I stumbled upon the original Reddit thread today and read the story. I'm actually in Quebec City and have just been in contact with FelisCatus FelisCatus regarding Chanelle.

I am able to foster Chanelle temporarily. The weather here is dreadful and the trip would not be easy.

Still waiting on updates from Felis (who is trying to contact the owner), but I figured I would introduce myself :)
Welcome to BOTH of you! You've already learned what a vital community this is. I look forward to getting to know you both.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

The current plan is for sjpennytoum sjpennytoum to keep Chanelle safe until the original poster on Reddit can drive up from the States and get her in 1-1.5 months.

But yes, from what the seller told me, Chanelle has some health issues to take care of that will undoubtedly cost money. They are most likely just caused by neglect, but we’ll see what the vet says. If I heard what sjpennytoum sjpennytoum said during our phone call properly (connection quality was bad) she will be going tomorrow, Monday or was it some day next week to the vet she currently uses for her other two cats.
This just means you get to keep your kitten fostering aspirations alive. ;)

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Well done, everyone!!! I'm so happy this baby will have a home where she is loved the way she should be, and not put down because some shitty (sorry) family "hates" her!!!
Isn’t that psychotic? Animals are not just accessories or toys.... you can’t just one day wake up and decide you don’t want them anymore. What a joke.

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! Only just got in with our new bundle. Here's a preview:

I didn't get a chance to properly clean up my music room before driving out to pick up Chanelle, so please don't worry about the cords and everything, they'll be out of the way :)
Omg her sweet squishy face! This actually makes me feel a little teary! Lol and is that an upright bass that I see?? Do you play?? Thank you thank you so much!!

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! Only just got in with our new bundle. Here's a preview:

I didn't get a chance to properly clean up my music room before driving out to pick up Chanelle, so please don't worry about the cords and everything, they'll be out of the way :)
Omg she is so freakin sweet! She is already comfortable with you...