Help! Healthy Himalayan In Danger Of Euthanasia In Quebec

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I read her Kijiji post she mentions the kitty cat will pee outside if the litter box is not cleaned often... I am guessing this is actually due to having been completely declawed so the litter hurts their paws. I highly doubt a person like her would put the time and effort in to learning regardless...
And some kitties are pickier and would do this even if not declawed!

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
I got ahold of her!

She is currently teaching some kind of class but will call me back at 8pm EST.

Now we just need to see it she agrees to go lower and raise the required funds.

I’ve never taken a 7-8 drive (each direction) before... the most was 3 hours so this will be interesting. Especially since almost all of it is on the highway.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got ahold of her!

I’ve never taken a 7-8 drive (each direction) before... the most was 3 hours so this will be interesting. Especially since almost all of it is on the highway.
Highway driving is the best IMO. No stop and go traffic. I get paid in the middle of the night so let us know what she says about the fee and I can send you some money to go towards it through Paypal.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got ahold of her!

Yes any reduction would help. Maybe if you try to point out how much gas you'll have to use she might be willing. At least I hope so.

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
Highway driving is the best IMO. No stop and go traffic. I get paid in the middle of the night so let us know what she says about the fee and I can send you some money to go towards it through Paypal.
Will do!

The weather forecast looks meh... -1 here with mixed precipitation (so potentially ice) and snow in Quebec City.

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
This is beyond a crazy thing but FelisCatus FelisCatus you're an outstanding person for doing this work.
You don’t have to tell me twice... but if it’s between an inconvenience for me and getting to save a cats life, versus taking the easy road and pretending nothing bad happens, I choose the inconvenience.

I would like to think my recently passed away kitty cat would be proud of me if I did this...

Currently just waiting for the lady to call me back (a little over 1 hour approx.)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You don’t have to tell me twice... but if it’s between an inconvenience for me and getting to save a cats life, versus taking the easy road and pretending nothing bad happens, I choose the inconvenience.

I would like to think my recently passed on kitty cat would be proud of me if I did this...

Currently just waiting for her to call me back (a little over 1 hour approx.)
Passing on that love = that love is and always will be true.
I admire your ethic and determination.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking you might want to keep track of as many details as possible. Where you pick up the cat, general description of the building etc. Her various online accounts. It might come in handy later. Hope you can rescue this baby.

Last edited:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The way she talked to me earlier irked me... when I told her I would be coming from further than Toronto she was like “for a cat?”... yes for a cat you :censored:
"No, because I wanted the pleasure of your company." :mad::mad::mad::mad:
She's probably a nice person in general but when it comes to animals she sounds like a bit of a dork.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The reddit poster has updated her post with a link to this thread as requested!

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also once you get a chance, if you could post pics of her in the car and hotel I think that would be helpful in gathering support.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I would like to think my recently passed away kitty cat would be proud of me if I did this...

Currently just waiting for the lady to call me back (a little over 1 hour approx.)
Oh yes for sure. Exceptionally proud and not even slightly surprised. :hugs: