Help From The Afterlife ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha! I was just watching dragons den yesterday on netflix (it's not quite as good as shark tank but it's a close second, and the only one that's on there right now) I really wish I could come up with something.. It would be so great to make a living being your own boss. It just seems like everything takes so much money in order to make money.
I keep seeing the article for Invent Help. Don't know anything about them but even if they took 50% of the profits, if they did the patent application, prototypes and marketing, I think it would be well worth it.

CreamsiclePuff

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just checked it out, but it's not clear on how much money this process costs. But I did find this clause..

"From 2016-2018, we signed Submission Agreements with 6,447 clients. As a result of our services, 178 clients have received license agreements for their products, and 59 clients have received more money than they paid us for these services."

So only 59 people out of 6,447 made any profit on their invention? Doesn't seem like good odds. Better than winning the lottery for sure, but still a risk I think. Especially when you really don't have any disposable income to work with. Or am I being overly cautious? I just like to know if something is pretty much a for sure thing..

I've often thought about starting up a small business too, like pet sitting where you take care of pets in their own home.. just not sure of what all needs to be done to start something like that..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just checked it out, but it's not clear on how much money this process costs. But I did find this clause..

"From 2016-2018, we signed Submission Agreements with 6,447 clients. As a result of our services, 178 clients have received license agreements for their products, and 59 clients have received more money than they paid us for these services."

So only 59 people out of 6,447 made any profit on their invention? Doesn't seem like good odds. Better than winning the lottery for sure, but still a risk I think. Especially when you really don't have any disposable income to work with. Or am I being overly cautious? I just like to know if something is pretty much a for sure thing..

I've often thought about starting up a small business too, like pet sitting where you take care of pets in their own home.. just not sure of what all needs to be done to start something like that..
Holy cow those are worse odds than the lottery !! The world always needs good, trustworthy pet sitters !!