Hello

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AmyFluffyMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I I joined a few years ago and just started being more active on the site. I have one sweet elderly lady, Fluffy. My other cat Tiger passed. I’ve only ever owned 2 cats, both sweet but different personalities.
I I joined a few years ago and just started being more active on the site. I have one sweet elderly lady, Fluffy. My other cat Tiger passed. I’ve only ever owned 2 cats, both sweet but different personalities.
Thank you .

AmyFluffyMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 348268 to you and Fluffy, on behalf of The catsite community, a belated View attachment 348269

So sorry to hear about Tiger :alright:

Hope to see you around more on the site :thumbsup:
Thanks I love your cat animation. Fluffy is the grey kitty. Tiger passed about 20 years ago, but you still miss them . I’m really enjoying the site. I am interested in cat behavior the most. I like medical as well. I know the “book work” . I couldn’t be a tech or a vet cause emotional I can’t handle it.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Glad you've decided to be more active on the site. Is that beautiful white and gray cat Fluffy?:catlove:

Sorry about losing Tiger. :alright: We have a Crossing the Bridge forum where you could post a tribute if you'd like. RIP dear kitty. :angel:

AmyFluffyMom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks