Hello!

loveandwhiskers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all :hearthrob:

After landing on TCS daily(!) while looking for advice etc over the last two weeks since I brought my two rescue kitties home, I have decided to join and thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself!

My name is Shona and I'm now owned by two gorgeous rescue cats (or land sharks as I like to call them.. lovingly, of course)! My boyfriend and I recently bought our first flat together and decided it was time to make our house a home by welcoming a new addition. We visited our local SSPCA Rehoming Centre and half an hour later we left after reserving two little cats who completely stole our hearts! They've been home for two weeks and I'm now completely in love with them and can't imagine life without them!

This is Tiesha who is 2 :redheartpump:

and this is Millie who is 1 and a half :redheartpump:

This is a fantastic site and I'm happy to now be a part of it. I'm sure you'll all be hearing a lot more from me in the near future!!!!! :lol:

Love and Whiskers :lovecat:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the cat site, so glad you joined. Your girls are darling! I can see why you are thoroughly in love with those two!:redheartpump: Any questions, concerns about raising those girls, you have landed in the right spot! We have a plethora of cat experts on this site. Look forward to hearing more from you, and oh yes, we love pictures of our fur babies.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Thank you for rescuing these two precious girls. Please feel free to check the different sections on the forum and read some of the articles which are an excellent resource. I look forward to seeing more pics as your cats settle into their new home. :greenpaw::bluepaw:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
458AD4FD-5D69-48B3-A20C-8DC7C2729613.gif
Shona, Tiesha and Millie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
FDF43CD6-F4F3-4DA9-B1F7-D90AEED85668.jpeg

Glad to have you with us and thank you for adopting Tiesha and Millie which are both lovely :clap:

Good that you did your homework before getting the kitties but feel free to ask more questions if you have any and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

loveandwhiskers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone :hugs: what a lovely bunch you are!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Congrats on adopting your land sharks. :biggrin: Tiesha and Millie are beautiful. :catrub:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
loveandwhiskers loveandwhiskers - Shona - Welcome to TCS, to you and to Millie and Tiesha! It's nice to see that you've jumped right into the photo threads too; we're always happy to see photos of new kitties, and your pair is just delightful! Here's hoping that you stick around a while, and keep posting new shots of Tiesha and Millie.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Tiesha, Millie and loveandwhiskers! :dazzler: Tiesha is a striking tortie and Millie is a sweet looking tabby! :redheartpump: