Hello!

oceanmist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I'm oceanmist. My boyfriend and I have two cats, Cherry and Piper. I adopted Cherry back in 2011 when she was 7 months old. She has been quite the handful throughout the years. Her antics include a paper stealing phase, a toys-in-the-toilet/dog bowl phase, and currently a laser pointer obsession phase.

We recently adopted Piper earlier this month. She came from a vet-run rescue that she was brought to when she was in the middle of giving birth to kittens. She had four, but only three survived. I've been told she was a very good mother to them and all three have found homes. The volunteers were very happy to see her finally go home. She's a very outgoing cat and also has a knack for not being able to sit still.

As well as the cats, we also have 3 fish tanks. A 92 gallon tropical tank, and 55 gallon axolotl tank, and a 10 gallon betta tank. :)

Cherry:

Piper:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to ALL of you, even the axolotls! Cherry and Piper are beautiful,

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3363.GIF
to you, Cherry and Piper, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3118.GIF

Glad that you've joined the site and also happy that you adopted both of them and again happy that the kittens have found good homes.

Fee free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section.

Please post more photos of them and there are special threads for Bi-color kitties only!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! It sounds like your two kitties keep you on your toes. :biggrin: I'm sure you'll find lots of information that will be of interest to you, happy reading. :read:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! :dazzler: Your kitties are beautiful. Piper is such a lovely mama cat and it sounds like Cherry has kept you entertained!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Cherry and Piper are adorable. And lucky, too, as they have 3 different fish entertainment centres for when they get bored. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oceanmist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
And now they have one more tank lol. The deal with my boyfriend was if I get another cat he gets two more fish tanks. I was hoping it would keep him in check but he decided he was ok with another cat.