Hello!

fuschiafrog

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I found this site several months ago and have enjoyed all of the information I've found. It's time for me to post, though, so I thought I'd introduce myself and our kitty.

We adopted Abby just before Christmas 2016 when she was almost 6 months old. She lost her eye when she was a couple of months old (the rescue was told car accident, but you never know) and spent several months at the rescue leader's house adapting and just being a kitten. She's a veritable bundle of energy now and we sort of forget that she only has one eye. It's funny that the first thing that new people notice is something that we no longer see!

I'll be posting soon about her diet and some issues that she's been having to see if anyone has any ideas, but for the moment, meet Abby:

IMG_3361.JPG.jpeg IMG_3477.JPG.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello fuschiafrog and Abby, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for adopting Abby despite of her condition :clap:

Glad that you've found this site and got the informations you needed. Feel free to ask more if you have any and do post more photos of her :wink:

She's lovely :lovecat4:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and beautiful Abby! She sounds like a real sweetheart who brings a lot of joy to your life. Is she as snuggly as she looks in her photos? :whitecat:

I'm glad you decided to join and introduce yourself and such a lovely cat. It is a real inspiration the way that cats just keep chugging on, regardless of what others would view as limitations. Bless you for bringing her into your family. :catrub:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What a sweet and lovely girl Abby is! You have done a wonderful thing by adopting her! Welcome to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fuschiafrog

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and beautiful Abby! She sounds like a real sweetheart who brings a lot of joy to your life. Is she as snuggly as she looks in her photos? :whitecat:

I'm glad you decided to join and introduce yourself and such a lovely cat. It is a real inspiration the way that cats just keep chugging on, regardless of what others would view as limitations. Bless you for bringing her into your family. :catrub:
I wish she were as snuggly as she looks! She loves to follow us from room to room in the house and she'll sleep on my legs at night, but jumping up and attacking our legs as we walk by, randomly racing through the house and suddenly (play) biting us seem to be her favorite things. lol I'm hoping that this is a teenage rebellion and she'll settle back into happy lap-cat status soon!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like gracie ! She may not end up being a lap cat however they are adorable in own way ! Gracie never lets me cuddle her however she is always close. shes having a nap next to me now .