Hello!

Jess84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! I am new here, my name is Jess. I have 3 kids and two kitties, Rosie (neutered male) is an 11 year old DSH and we have had him for 4 years. He is a laid back lap kitty who just wants to be petted and get treats lol. Yesterday we took in a 13 month old spayed female DSH named Misty. She is not sure about us yet. She came from an elderly man at an assisted living facility. My mom was helping to care for Misty, but they are both having health issues and can no longer care for her. Misty was very friendly in her old home, and was even leash trained, but our home is completely different and I think it will definitely take some time for her to get used to the sights and sounds and smells. She comes out of hiding when we go into her sanctuary room like she wants to meet us, but then growls and hisses and attacks even when we try to ignore her. It will be a process I'm sure. Anyways, this was longer than I intended. I am glad to be here and glad to get any advice I can! :) PS Rosie is my profile pic, I have not been able to get a pic of Misty yet :p

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I can't wait to see pics of your cats. I hope to see you around the forums!

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi :wave3: Welcome to TCS. You are at the right place for sharing pics, getting tips or just for support from fellow cat lovers. Glad you are here and part of this awesome cat community :cutecat: