Hello

tayfam12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm a almost new cat Mommy of 3 rescue kittens. Our oldest girl Athena Ariana is 8 months old and was rescued at 6 weeks. Our newest lil ones are around 12 weeks, tuxedo girl Amaterasu Abygale and pure black boy Apollo Nightstalker. Both rescued just 3 days ago. You get interesting names when your teenagers name them lol. I'd never owned a cat until lil Athena came into our lives so I'm still getting the hang of it all but I'm absolutely in love now. I can't believe people abandon them like they do, breaks my heart. Looking forward to meeting other cat parents

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautifully named cats! 
  We're very glad you found us as there is an immense amount of information here that can help you with any cat questions that come up.  If you can't find it in the articles and threads, just post a question and someone almost always knows the answer. 

I know that I am not alone in wanting to see pictures of Athena Ariana, Amaterasu Abygale, and Apollo Nightstalker.  Is it safe to assume that at least one of your children has an interest in Greek mythology?    I love all of the names but being a black cat lover myself,  Apollo Nightstalker has to be my favorite. 

It is hard to believe that some people are so heartless as to just abandon cats at all, much less little kittens.  Fortunately, in this case, you came along to give these little darlings a good home.   

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  Yes, we'd love to see photos of your fur-tribe.  

Love the names, too.  

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello tayfam12, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Glad that you've joined us and yes, we love to see photos of your kitties. Please post their photos for us to see and also do browse around the site for the many informative threads and articles and please feel free to ask questionns ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tayfam12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm trying to share pictures of my clowder of cute. Unfortunately, it seems my phone service or wifi service isn't cooperating lol. Our Athena is also a black kit only difference is she has an angels touch on her upper chest and in both front arm pits.

tayfam12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also Idk if it's Bc I'm new or Bc I'm using a phone but I can't seem to post at all unless it's right here. I'm an old but not really don't know how to Internet person lol. It's confusing up in here but I truly enjoy being able to read all of the posts and threads

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Also Idk if it's Bc I'm new or Bc I'm using a phone but I can't seem to post at all unless it's right here. I'm an old but not really don't know how to Internet person lol. It's confusing up in here but I truly enjoy being able to read all of the posts and threads
This will help you get around the site :-

[article="31219"][/article]

For posting of images and videos are found at the end of this FAQ article but it's good to go through all of it ;)

[article="24980"][/article]

tayfam12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I did go through the entire post... I can't seem to post except sporadically lol. If I try to add pictures it just spends days loading without posting. I'm sure it's all about my chosen phone service though

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I did go through the entire post... I can't seem to post except sporadically lol. If I try to add pictures it just spends days loading without posting. I'm sure it's all about my chosen phone service though
Change to another service provider :lol3: