Hello! New Here

Maybeso

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all,
First post here and wanted to say "hi" I've been doing some reading about cat care and realized I've been doing it wrong all these years. So, I've made some changes and now need some advice. I guess I'll go find the right spot to ask :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Maybeso, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3124.GIF
to you!

You've definitely found the right place for all things cats. Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them in the respective forum pages and also do check out the many good reads in the Articles section.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see too as we love kitties photos here.

See ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH YES! Kitty pictures, please! And if you don't see what you're looking for, start a new thread. We're always happy to help a caring cat guardian get it right!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Yes, please do post pictures of your kitties!

Joelle4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, :)

I came across this forum after many attempts at identifying my cats, not that they absolutely need such identification, but I would like to know them better. I have four cats ranging in age from 4 months to 9 years. My eldest cat is a tortoise shell and her name is Violet, then come Ripley, a gray short haired tabby( ? ), then Sherlock and finally, Lacey ( a Dilute Calico ) . I'm in Canada so not sure if this makes any difference in regards to cat breeds up here.

If anyone has an idea of what they might be, or what breed they most look like, I would appreciate the information. :)

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Maybeso, welcome to TCS! :wave3: I posted in another one of your recent threads but wanted to let you know we are extremely happy you found this forum. There are many knowledgeable members who can lend support and help answer your questions.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Hello, :)
If anyone has an idea of what they might be, or what breed they most look like, I would appreciate the information. :)
Welcome to TCS J Joelle4 - it would be helpful if you could introduce yourself in a separate thread and post pics of your lovely cat family there to get more replies. Glad you found us and look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)