Hello From The Three Musketeers And Me!

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m glad that I came across this forum. There’s so many pretty cats to look at as well as fun and informative posts to read that I’m sure I’ll spend many sleepless nights browsing this place. I’m Tommy, and and I’m currently wrapped around the paws of my three fur kids. My girlfriend and I truly do consider them our children. My nickname is Cetded (cat dad, of course) and my girlfriend goes by Meowmie when she’s at home.

This is Totty Potato AKA Frank The Palerider
C6F30E8A-B212-42ED-8CD1-34D448708B5A.jpeg

This is Tubby Tomato AKA Chubber Tubbers
D6ED846B-AA07-4AD1-8DD0-4318C4429A41.jpeg

This is Phoebe AKA Lil Mow Mow
82BA496E-2705-4BE1-AD44-0237FB4C01EB.jpeg

If we’re all in the same place at the same time, it’s most likely the kitchen floor. It’s a little bit more comfortable for them than myself, I’d say.
60089364-BAAA-4628-B2EA-31E136D5279D.jpeg

Those are my cats which we often call the Three Musketeers. Tubby and Phoebe are brother and sister but as well as Totty fits in, you would think they were all related.

I guess that’s it for my introductory post, but it’s great to have a place to come to where being a cat guy isn’t frowned on. The people I work with often say that I don’t look like the cat loving type. I found it rather judgmental to think that all cat lovers look the same. We are a varied bunch for sure.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Your cats are paws-itively gorgeous. :catlove: And I love the heart shape on Chubber Tubbers chest. :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your sweet little Musketeers! I really admire crazy cat guys - it's awesome to have another here :)
Thank you! A crazy cat guy, that’s exactly what I am. Damn proud of it too.

Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Your cats are paws-itively gorgeous. :catlove: And I love the heart shape on Chubber Tubbers chest. :heartshape:
Thank you. I had honestly never noticed the heart on his chest until I snapped that picture. It’s the first time he posed like that when I had my phone out to take a picture and he’s normally not still long enough to see it any other time.

Welcome to you and your lovely fur family!
Thanks!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your three lovely furkids! You'll find lots of very varied
cat dads here, you're in excellent company!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome, both you and your cute cats, to TCS! I Love Tubby's heart!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-041434.jpg
Tommy End, Totty, Tubby, and Phoebe, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cat-Flowers-Animated-welcome_127.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

What a nice bunch of fur babies you have here!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the forum and introduced us to your three lovely Persians, 2 look like they are Exotics. I couldn't help but notice the :hearthrob: on Tubby Tomato's chest also.

I guess that’s it for my introductory post, but it’s great to have a place to come to where being a cat guy isn’t frowned on. The people I work with often say that I don’t look like the cat loving type.
You're in good company here, lots of cat lovers many of whom are male. My husband feels the exact same way as you and adores our Persian cat. In fact, your Frank the Palerider reminds me of our Carleton. We love pictures so please feel free to post more pics of the Three Musketeers here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, from one crazy cat guy to another! Your cats look like sweethearts. :redheartpump: