Hello from Mimi (aka "the Diva"), Raffles & Nefra

catdancing1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just posted for the first time yesterday and received some very helpful information re the Diva cat and her ongoing issues.  My household consists of Mimi (see above) an 8 pound 8 year old black tiffany, and two new additions Raffles & his sister Nefra, both of whom are just a year old.  Raffles and Nefra are wobblers, had never heard of this before but last winter I had to put my ancient Emilio to sleep and Mimi was very lonely, one look at Raffles and that was it!  A few weeks later I realized his sister was still at Petsmart, no one onewanted a pretty black wobbly cat so she has come to live with us as well.   Looking forward to reading more on this website as I think regular pet owners have far more practical information than you get from the medical side sometimes.  I have spent a huge amount of time researching in the last year and the best information has come from other cat lovers, not vets.

Thanks again.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there, welcome along to TCS :)

If you have any questions about the site please just send me a private message and I will be happy to help.