Hello From Ghandi!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
So cute! Going for walks is a great way for kitties to explore the outdoors safely and get some good exercise. I don't walk Charlie, but I have neighbors who walk their cats. It's funny to see the expression on the faces of passerbys, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FetchinFelines

Purfessional Cat Lady
Young Cat
Purraise
So cute! Going for walks is a great way for kitties to explore the outdoors safely and get some good exercise. I don't walk Charlie, but I have neighbors who walk their cats. It's funny to see the expression on the faces of passerbys, lol.
It's so funny!! It's so worth bringing him out though he loves it! Kitten however is such a scardy-cat he likes staying in. Although weirdly enough he likes playing in snow!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FetchinFelines

Purfessional Cat Lady
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 187333 FetchinFelines FetchinFelines , on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 187334 to you and Ghandi :wave3:

Ghandi is a lovely kitty :lovecat::lovecat4:

I see that you've found your way around and feel free to ask questions and you can post Ghandi's photos here too Bi-color kitties only!
Thank you! I will have to add him :) I'm sure I'll need some help. When I started this I wanted to get opinions on my current situation. I'm so glad to say that both kitties are great and in purrrfect health! So now I can focus on all the fun stuff you guys have to offer! What a great online kitty family. :lovecat3::thanks: