Hello Everyone!

ToriisMommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!!

I'm from Minnesota and owned by four kitties and two doggies. My kitties are Bushy, Wiggy, Torii and Mickey and they are 6, 8, 13 and 15.
I am a kitty lover tried and true and will gladly share pictures of my babies when I get them on my iPad.
Looking forward to talking with you all and getting to know you.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site :wave3:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your fur babies. We love kitty pics here :redheartpump: :catrub::lovecat:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome cat.gif It's wonderful to have you, your kitties and your dogs join us. (Many of us are dog lovers, too.) I think you'll find that this is a tremendous resource both in terms of information and in terms of support. Check the articles and threads and you'll find a massive amount of information available. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask and someone will probably know the answer or be able to tell you where to find it.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Bushy, Wiggy, Torii, and Mickey (great names, btw) and don't forget the dogs!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello ToriisMommy ToriisMommy , welcome to TCS :wave3:

Hope to see your babies and also do check out the site for its rich contents. Feel free to ask questions if you have any :wink:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aloha and welcome to TCS
You will find a great deal of support and information on this site...we would love to hear more about you and your furbabies especially how you came to be owned by 6 lolol :flail: feel free to ask questions and check out all of the forums...blessings to you and yours

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!

I'm from Minnesota and owned by four kitties and two doggies. My kitties are Bushy, Wiggy, Torii and Mickey and they are 6, 8, 13 and 15.
I am a kitty lover tried and true and will gladly share pictures of my babies when I get them on my iPad.
Welcome to the site :wave3:

Looking forward to seeing pics of your fur babies. We love kitty pics here :redheartpump: :catrub::lovecat:
Ain't that the truth!

View attachment 185149 It's wonderful to have you, your kitties and your dogs join us. (Many of us are dog lovers, too.) I think you'll find that this is a tremendous resource both in terms of information and in terms of support. Check the articles and threads and you'll find a massive amount of information available. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask and someone will probably know the answer or be able to tell you where to find it.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Bushy, Wiggy, Torii, and Mickey (great names, btw) and don't forget the dogs!
:yeah:

We're very glad to have you and all of your fur-babies here, including dogs. We look forward to having you as a member of our community.

Welcome the The Cat Site!

Margret

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! Welcome to the Cat Site!! Yes, post lots of pics!! That's quite a gaggle you have!!