Hello Again!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been A LONG time since I've been on but I'm back! I'm Courtney and I was/am Oscarsmommy. I'm currently married to Travis for 8 years and we have a 6 year old daughter together, who is the light of our life. We've been battling secondary infertility for 4 years and will probably never get a chance at another human baby. We weren't cat owners for about 4 years until recently.

We had to out our sweet boy down 4 years ago and were devastated. He was our first baby. And at 13 years old, his health declined and we made the VERY hard decision to put him down. My poor husband was traumatized and it took until October of 2018 and 3 LONG years of begging from our daughter but we are the proud fur parents to sweet 7.5 month old Charlie. We've never owned a kitten before and man, is it like having a baby! He keeps us on our toes!

Glad to see some familiar faces!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hey Courtney! I'm glad to hear you, Travis and your daughter are doing well. I'm so sorry to hear about Oscar. :hugs: So many of the old TCS cats are gone now. :bawling2: Charlie is a cutie!

I feel I need to make a derogatory Steelers comment now. :running:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very warm welcome back! :wave3: It's always nice to become reacquainted with the site. My sincere regrets on the loss of Oscar. :angel: Losing a beloved furry member of the family is never easy but fortunately your daughter's persistence paid off, i.e. enter Charlie. He is a sleek and handsome boy. :bigeyes: