Heated Cat beds

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
(Please excuse my horrible carpet. The builder thought light gray carpet in a dining area was a good idea apparently!)

I tried just the tiniest pinch of catnip and she attacked the bed instead of climbing in.
So a little while later I put a small pillow and one of my kids toys in it so it heated up nicely. Then I got down and called her to it. She climbed in and started kneading and purring for a minute before settling in!

It was wraped tightly in manufacturers packaging and its still warped from that; but she doesnt seem to mind. I do think the bigger size would have been a better choice; but this is ok too.
Oh please. Your carpeting doesn't look bad at all. Kind  of a nice contrast to Noodles's beautiful black coat. What a gorgeous pussycat!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Noodles is actually what I call "shadow gray" because I've lost her in the shadows many times!  Actually she and I had a collision yesterday because I couldn't see her in my dim bedroom. 
  The curtains were still drawn and I was coming out of the bright master bath and she had been frisky and attacking the curtains.  She darted in the direction I was walking and we collided.  She was ok; but I yelped and she got scared and hid for a bit.  Maybe she thinks thats why she got a fancy bed.  

The bed she used to have was a similar shape and also foam sided like that.  I haven't found any in the store like it.  So this bed is great all around!  I'm sure it'll get use plugged in or not.  The only place she has left the bed for today (besides eating and the litter box) has been to sleep in the pile of towels while I was doing laundry!