Heads Up California Raw Feeders

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, I wanted to let anyone who feeds Rad Cat and buys it from Pet Food Express in CA know that store is (has) taken Rad Cat off the shelves and it will no longer be sold there. It seems Rad Cat had a recall in July and failed to answer the stores questions about how they intend to guard against future salmonella and or Listeria in the future. My cats love Rad Cat and I am sad this has happened but, I understand why it is happening. PFE would be negligent to continue selling it considering Rad Cat has had a number of recalls over the years.

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I wanted to let anyone who feeds Rad Cat and buys it from Pet Food Express in CA know that store is (has) taken Rad Cat off the shelves and it will no longer be sold there. It seems Rad Cat had a recall in July and failed to answer the stores questions about how they intend to guard against future salmonella and or Listeria in the future. My cats love Rad Cat and I am sad this has happened but, I understand why it is happening. PFE would be negligent to continue selling it considering Rad Cat has had a number of recalls over the years.
It’s always kind of funny to me when pet food stores do this because if they really were to stand true to this principle they would probably need to go out of business since most pet food companies are not transparent. In my opinion Rad Cat is one of the most transparent companies out there. A shame for those who shop at this store!