Has anyone who had a cat stop eating ever had it end well?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, JD seems to have made a full recovery! I know this sounds silly, but he seems to know how close he was to passing, and now he will sit in my lap [near bedtime], and just gaze into my eyes.

Again, he is one unique fellow. He always speaks back when spoken to, and always looks right into your eyes when you talk to him, no matter how long you speak.

Sadly his vet, George, our friend, passed away last week. We attended his memorial service this past Thursday. George was a really good person, and a great vet. Also, our late vet was VERY reasonable with his prices. George was the kind of animal doctor who would tell you up front that the cost to try to save your animal wouldn't be worth it in the end. Unlike some clinics who will milk you for thousands for pet that will most likely still end up dead.

Thanks again for all of the advice, and prayers for George's family, he will be sorely missed.
*GRATEFUL PRAYERS* for JD's wellness and thriving!
My condolences for your loss. Truly caring vets are rare and valued.

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sooooo glad to hear that JD has made a fully recovery!

Cats are smart so I'm not surprised he knew he was in trouble, but he knew you'd help him. :cool:

I'm very sorry about your friend and his Doctor. :-( He sounds like one of the remarkable ones.

XOXOXOXOXOXO