Harness Training

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg
Ziva has been out 4 days in a row. We have washed her holster and it does seem softer. She has been content to mostly just sit in a sunny spot, sniff the air and look around. We were out 64 mins Sunday. Lots of bird activity made her forget her holster and attempt a stalk. Her human was to big and blew her cover. Her posture has improved. Almost normal. When I crouched down to praise and pet her Sunday, she climbed up me onto my back and shoulders. She has not done this before.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 207570 Ziva has been out 4 days in a row. We have washed her holster and it does seem softer. She has been content to mostly just sit in a sunny spot, sniff the air and look around. We were out 64 mins Sunday. Lots of bird activity made her forget her holster and attempt a stalk. Her human was to big and blew her cover. Her posture has improved. Almost normal. When I crouched down to praise and pet her Sunday, she climbed up me onto my back and shoulders. She has not done this before.
:clap::yess::bliss::camera::fallsmiley::clap2:

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love looking at the pictures of your adventures and all your furchildren going for walks and getting out in the open unfortunately Max has done that on his own sneaking out the door so it's kind of a good idea I think I will have to look into that

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg
Ziva has been out a few more times. Monday she came to me from an unknown location at the sound of undoing the Velcro on the holster. I still have to lightly hold her to put it on. Our weather has finally turned more winter temperature like. We'll be seeing how she responds to near freezing and below temps here in the next couple days.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Not sure who was walking who today. We were out for an hour meandering, eating grass, practicing getting flat while chattering at some birds. She climbed up when I crouched to give her attention. 2nd time she has done this. I stood up after she got comfortable, our 1rst time doing that and I walked to places she has not gone to yet for another 20 minutes. Rewarded her with some rabbit when we went back inside.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 210810 View attachment 210811 View attachment 210810 Not sure who was walking who today. We were out for an hour meandering, eating grass, practicing getting flat while chattering at some birds. She climbed up when I crouched to give her attention. 2nd time she has done this. I stood up after she got comfortable, our 1rst time doing that and I walked to places she has not gone to yet for another 20 minutes. Rewarded her with some rabbit when we went back inside.
:jive: :clap::clap2: :salam: