Happy Quinceañera Mooch!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today is Mooch’s 15th birthday so of course my kids planned a party. ☺ There are cards, a new mouse and she had a “special” breakfast of canned food topped by a sprinkle of catnip and a few crunchy treats. She seemed to enjoy. Thankfully I waited till after breakfast to change her blanket because she was messy! 😂 Oh; they sang to her twice. She meowed along a bit too. :flail:
C1AC490B-014E-4023-9867-831FC10CC7FE.jpeg
EA7495B4-E43E-4674-B630-BBC8CDE55CD0.jpeg
61D4C501-4C9B-4159-92F5-C6058367800F.jpeg
BC20E428-1F64-4B40-8BE9-CC255AB21515.jpeg

We are still getting used to life without Noodles so it’s a little bittersweet to not celebrate them both today. But still its sweet to see the kids putting together plans. We had cinnamon buns for breakfast ourselves.;)

Oh; Mooch did refuse to wear her birthday crown. 😂

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you everyone! I think Mooch enjoyed her day in spite of some of the extra attention. 🤪 I bet she’d enjoy another jazzed up breakfast tomorrow. But for tonight we are quiet on the couch.

Happy 15th Birthday, Mooch. :jump::party::woohoo::bday::woohoo::party::jump:

I didn't realize, however, that you'd lost Noodles. :( So sorry. 🤗 RIP sweetie. :angel:
Thank you it was somewhat sudden the last week of January. I haven’t made a post in Crossing the Bridge.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What new privileges have been granted to Mooch as a quinceañera? There was a time when in some latin countries girls could use colour on ther nails and cheeks for the first time on their 15th birthday. I hope she had a very happy birthday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What new privileges have been granted to Mooch as a quinceañera? There was a time when in some latin countries girls could use colour on ther nails and cheeks for the first time on their 15th birthday. I hope she had a very happy birthday.
I briefly tried to find her a grown up gown for her party but I was too late to order something. I asked Mooch and she said she would like to choose her own meal times now that shes grown up. Shes still not allowed to talk to the tom cat that sometimes visits our back steps.